We are seeking a Manager of Operations to join the Shutterstock Platform Solutions team. This team builds & grows strategic relationships with high-value technology companies, enabling access to Shutterstock content directly within external applications. Through the Shutterstock API, we power integrations with companies such as Facebook, Google, & Microsoft.
As a Manager of Operations, you will analyze data to provide recommendations & structure processes to set the business unit up for sustained success, growth, & scalability. You will work cross-functionally within the Platform Solutions team to understand what is driving revenue from the beginning of the sales cycle through to partner launches & growth thereafter. You will drive insights from the data & be the go to person for the team of whats happening & why. This is a great opportunity to be part of a high-growth team, & be the operations lead managing various aspects of sales operations, including sales strategy & planning, reporting & analytics, lead to revenue processes, & diving into special projects that lead to key business insights that improve overall revenue performance. You will support the annual budgeting & monthly forecasting process. You will build materials for key internal meetings such as board decks. Day-to-day responsibilities include data analysis, building new processes, liasoning with cross-functional teams, & defining & tracking KPIs. If you are hungry, humble, & a hard working team player, please apply!
We are looking for an experienced, proactive, & driven individual who will be a true business partner & strategic adviser to senior leaders of the team. They should quickly learn SSTK business metrics, back-end process of sales funnel & pipeline management, create, update & organize reports in Salesforce & assist in joint projects with other functions such as Finance, Marketing, etc. The successful candidate will be an analytical rock-star that can balance operations with strategy & planning & is not afraid to ask difficult questions & proactively seek the answers for them. We are looking for a profile that applies hypothesis-driven approach to solving problems & one that will also be able to analyze large quantities of data, derive insightful recommendations, & confidently present to our senior leadership team. Last but not least, a roll up your sleeves attitude is very important Shutterstock is a very entrepreneurial company where you are empowered to balance the high level strategic view with actual deep-dive analysis with a relentless focus on execution.
- Support the day-to-day business needs of the sales organization execute cadence around forecasting & pipeline analysis, account management, etc.
- Conduct impactful analyses on major revenue & product trends, including business segment performance, new product adoption, leading growth indicators, channel growth, productivity & sales effectiveness
- Build & regularly update revenue forecasting models
- Build reporting dashboards & drive analysis to increase the performance visibility to the business owners
- Drive continuous improvement on all related sales & services processes, systems & documents to ensure standardization & simplification of the sales process
- Architect new business processes that will make the team more efficient & effective, increasing ROI for the entire business
- Establish KPIs & best practices to optimize all aspects of the business
- Work closely with business teams to drive revenue growth
- Assist the sales leaders with insights that help them drive their business forward
- Drive change management on the team
- Design the plan for the next financial year in terms of quotas, account assignments, financial plan attainment, etc.
- Overall Data analysis & synthesis, with ability to provide recommendations based on the data
- 5+ years of experience in management consulting, banking or an analytical role in another technology company
- Must possess strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Works effectively in an unstructured environment requiring new perspectives & creative approaches, & with multiple competing deadlines. Can adapt quickly to changes & possesses strong work ethic
- Strong stakeholder management skills, ability to create a trusting relationship with business partners, collaborative
- Able to speak in front of senior audiences as well as write clearly, concisely, & compellingly
- Willing & able to roll-up the sleeves to get things done, highly proactive & able to follow through
- Intellectually curious
- Expertise on sales automation & CRM systems, including Salesforce
- Experience analyzing program trends & recommending impactful improvements
- Demonstrated interest in technology & business development
- Driven, highly organized, team player
- Clear understanding on how to communicate processes, connect dots, & optimize workflow
Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK), directly & through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 750,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, & currently has more than 260 million images & more than 14 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world & customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media offering; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; & Shutterstock Editorial, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com & follow Shutterstock on Twitter & on Facebook.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V