Established in 2014, Symphony is the cloud-based messaging & collaboration platform that securely connects markets, organizations & individuals. Powered by a growing & open app ecosystem, & protected with customer-controlled encryption key infrastructure, Symphonys communications platform increases workflow productivity while maintaining global regulatory compliance. Already the platform of choice for the financial services industry, Symphony unifies the enterprise workflow to boost productivity in any information-centric business.
Symphony currently has over 510,000 users from more than 340 companies worldwide, powering over 60 million monthly messages.
As a HR Operations Manager, you will be working in a dynamic & fast paced environment, & will be a key member of our Human Resources team. Our HR Operations team make it happen for Symphonians. They provide user-friendly content, simple processes & solutions & great experiences to candidates & colleagues in order to enable our employees to focus on Symphonys customers.
- Designing processes & policies around HR initiatives, including US employment law & legislation
- Supporting all HR programs from a systems, process, & employee inquiries standpoint
- Continuously improving our people processes to stay ahead of regulation & to scale as the company grows
- Responding to complex colleague queries as part of our tiered service delivery model
- Creating simple, user-friendly communications forall of our people processes, programs, & resources
- Managing supplier relationships & bill management
- Taking the lead on HR Operations-related projects, acting as the SME in project groups & working with partnering teams on cross functional deliverables
- Owning & updating knowledge articles & content management.
- Optimizing our HR systems in a way that enables us to scale as we grow & that provides a positive candidate & colleague experience
- Leading all compliance & audit activities with operational staff, business functions & auditors.
- Manages benefits roll out in alignment with the broader total rewards strategy
- Manages all aspects of the voluntary & involuntary termination process in close partnership with our HRBP & legal teams.
- Manages all aspects of the on-boarding process in partnership with the Talent Acquisition team
- Manages & maintains functionality & accuracy of HRIS & other HR-related systems
- Proactive approach to problem solving & driving simple, efficient processes.
- Ability to break down complex processes into simple steps for users.
Good presentation skills & ability to depict clear flow maps.
- Familiarity with using HRIS & service desk tools eg. BambooHR, Workday, SyncHR Jira
- Vendor management experience.
- Proven track record of designing & writing HR operational policy & processes at both global & regional level.
- Strong benefits, leave, & payroll management mgmt.experience US & APAC market experience is required, global experience is preferred.
- Experience working in G-Suite
- SPHR preferred
- Bachelors Degree required
Symphony is a secure, cloud-based workflow platform helping individuals, teams, & companies improve their productivity while maintaining the highest standards of data security & regulatory compliance. The company started out in the demanding world of global finance, bringing secure collaboration to the biggest banks & asset managers. The challenges honed the company's focus & spurred refinement & innovation of its technology. As new workplace challenges emerge, Symphony pledges to help its clients conquer them.
Today, Symphony is trusted by over 400 financial services companies including Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Barclays, BNP Paribas, Citibank, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan Chase, BlackRock, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, HSBC, Wells Fargo, UBS, Societe Generale. The business is well funded & its investors are also customers, so Symphony is uniquely positioned for a forward-thinking future. The company is truly global with offices & customers all around the world, offering employees a unique global workplace & perspective.
Employee satisfaction is important to the company's leadership team. In 2019, 82% of employees said they were proud to work for the company. Symphony is a fun place to work where individual & team achievement is celebrated.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, & to receive other benefits & privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Symphony reserves the right of ownership for all unsolicited resumes submitted for this requisition & is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Symphony participates in E-Verify.
Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the completion of an I-9 form & submission of the appropriate documents for identity & work authorization.
Any information provided to us will be processed by Symphony in compliance with applicable data privacy laws & regulations, including but not limited to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) or the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA). Please refer to our Candidate Portal Policy attached for further information about how Symphony processes your personal data, Symphonys legal basis for such processing, & the rights that you have with respect to your personal data that Symphony processes. For any questions you may have in this regard, please contact email@example.com.