"The front page of the internet, Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, & create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
Our sales team is growing & we are looking for our first Client Partner in Toronto to help agencies & advertisers achieve their marketing objectives on the Reddit advertising platform. As an early member of our growing sales team, you will be a critical part of shaping our strategy & product roadmap.
Averaging 21B screen views per month, Reddit is the 5th most-trafficked site on the internet - & we're just getting started. If youre excited about the online community space & building brand partnerships, wed love to hear from you.
- Manage & deepen relationships with existing advertising partners, both with agencies & directly with Fortune 500 clients
- Establish mutually-beneficial relationships with new clients, educating them on Reddit & the Reddit ads platform
- Leverage agency & client direct relationships to identify new buyers of Reddit advertising products.
- Collaborate with Reddits media planning & ad operations team to meet & exceed clients marketing goals
- Shape Reddits native ads product roadmap, for mobile & in general, by aggregating & sharing client feedback & campaign metrics with cross-functional stakeholders
- Provide thought leadership & act as a Reddit evangelist at industry events.
- Consulting with clients to provide a user experience that delights Reddits audience.
- 7+ years of experience in online media sales
- User-first orientation
- Deep relationships within the agency & client direct space
- Proven experience engaging with senior executives on their marketing strategy
- Subject matter expertise in the social media landscape & native advertising
- Demonstrated high achievement against sales targets
- BA / BS degree or equivalent work experience