ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
Regulatory Licensing The Regulatory Licensing Analyst will assist in efforts by FanDuel Group operating companies, as well as affiliate operating companies of FanDuel Group, to obtain & maintain the appropriate licensing for internal & external entities & individuals as required by state laws & regulations.
Regulation Management The Regulatory Licensing Analyst will develop & maintain the FanDuel Regulatory Portal to enable all Legal, Regulatory & Compliance team members to have access to the latest rules, regulations, licensing information, & key upcoming regulatory dates. The Regulatory Analyst will also work with internal business teams to build tools enabling them to access regulatory information as needed & track all required regulatory reports & filings.
Technical Operations The Regulatory Analyst will support operational compliance tools to help the Regulatory & Compliance team scale for future growth.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Support FanDuel & other U.S.-based affiliate operating companies in applying for & obtaining required corporate gaming licenses in U.S. states.
- Assist FanDuel & other U.S.-based affiliate operating company employees that are required to hold a gaming license in any state obtain such a license in a timely & smooth manner.
- Work with FanDuels & its U.S.-based affiliate operating companies business teams to identify vendors supporting products & enable those vendors to obtain & maintain proper licensed as required.
- Support the continual development of the FanDuel Regulatory Portal; enabling the availability of the most recent regulations & directives & other key information to FanDuel employees.
- Support the design & development of additional compliance technology tools to help the team scale for future growth.
- Assist with requests from regulators & internal teams relating to regulatory compliance processes, procedures & policies.
- Maintain record retention processes for effective & compliant record retention
- Complete other regulatory compliance tasks assigned by management
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum of 3 years in an analytical & detail-oriented role, preferably including prior licensing, legal, or compliance work
- Sound & tested experience exercising judgment including communication, relationships and the accurate presentation of materials required of high-stakes engagements
- Highly organized individual with strong attention-to-detail skills
- Bachelors Degree required with strong academic background
- Experience engaging with federal or state regulators a plus
- Excellent oral & written communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of management
- Ability to work as part of a team in a very fast paced & changing environment
- Understanding of business priorities & ability to work to them
- Attention to detail & an analytical mind
- Ability to work independently & out of comfort zone
- High level of personal initiative & motivation
- Excellent interpersonal & presentation skills
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.