Critical Mass is in search of an experienced Account Director to help support, maintain & grow the Digital Innovation business for BMW of North America. This includes all digital work surrounding the BMWUSA.com properties, overall Marketing Science for BMW of NA, & all BMW Digital Innovation opportunities. This Account Director will collaborate with a team of Producers to oversee 70+ employees across multiple disciplines & multiple offices. This person is expected to expertly manage & grow client relationships & be a business leader & trusted advisor to all parties. As an engaged team leader, a heavy focus will be placed on developing client relationships & identifying agency opportunities. Overall profitability of the business & client satisfaction is of the utmost importance in this role. But most importantly, this person is expected to be a leader to internal, multidisciplinary teams & can motivate & rally others to deliver successful web-based campaigns, programs & innovations.
- Provide strategic direction for clients.
- Foster relationships with clients to ensure the effective delivery of projects.
- Lead internal teams & client teams.
- Manage finances of account revenue & profitability.
- Develop & deliver organic growth within accounts.
- Deliver metrics on the quality of the relationship & the product provided to accounts.
- Ensure all Statements Of Work are drafted, documented, accurate, & implemented.
- Foster relationships with other Account Directors, Account Team members, & multi-disciplinary teams.
- Mentor & coach team members while motivating & leading overall project teams.
- Define & implement best practices at the business unit level.
- Contribute to overall development of the Client Services department.
- 5-10 years of Account Management experience in agencies within digital marketing, user experience and/or product design.
- Experience managing digital product applications within the automotive or luxury categories.
- Experience working with complex project & complex clients, delivering annual services revenues in excess of $5MM each.
- A solid understanding of user-centric digital product design.
- Competency managing complex multi-disciplinary teams up to 20 people & client relations.
- Solid experience formulating & driving long-term strategic account plans, strategies, & roadmaps.
- Ability to react quickly, assess, & implement solutions.
- Advanced negotiation, communication, writing, & organization skills with an outstanding attention to detail.