Compass is building an end to end real estate platform by providing innovative tools, technology, & support to our agents. We are rapidly expanding & attracting the top real estate agents to continue to grow the brand & help achieve our mission: To help everyone find their place in the world.
A top agent team is expanding & looking for talented & hungry agents to join their team. This agent team focuses on gorgeous, high-end residential sales all over Brooklyn, & has been at the top of her game for over 20 years. You share a similar drive for success & passion to find everyone their place in the world.
The Agent will:
- Engage new buyers & cultivate those contacts into clients
- Provide unbiased representation to our clients
- Manage clients directly through the deal flow with the assistance of the Team Lead
- Actively promote & engage with other team agents to grow market share & positive team reputation
- Actively work to promote the Compass Agent Team within the region & local market
What were looking for:
- Licensed New York Real Estate Agent
- Neighborhood or building experience with knowledge of comps, availability, neighborhood data, market values
- Negotiation expertise tailored to buyers needs
- In-depth understanding of the Real Estate services & its position in local markets
- Self-motivated, driven & energetic
- Willingness to work hard in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone & presentation skills
- Service oriented attitude with a client first focus
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work productively within a team environment
- High ethical standards
- Drive for excellence & growth
- Willingness to grow & learn
- Successfully closed residential sales are a plus
This position will not be a member of the Compass Employee Team. In this role you will be employed directly by an Agent Team that hangs their real estate license with Compass. This role will not be employed by Compass. Any compensation will be paid by the Agent Team.