Who we are & what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, & survey feedback. Our platform empowers more than 20 million active users to analyze & act on feedback from employees, customers, website & app users, & market research respondents. SurveyMonkey's products, enterprise solutions, & integrations enable more than 345,000 organizations to deliver better customer experiences, increase employee retention , & unlock growth & innovation. Ultimately, SurveyMonkey's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices.
More about our Customer Success Team
Our Customer Success team ensures that our customers are achieving their desired outcomes & getting value from the solution. This is done by ensuring a successful onboarding period, guiding & assisting in adoption of the platform, & guiding customers towards getting the most value from their use of SurveyMonkey. Our Scale Customer Success Managers do this through engagements with customers at key points in the customer journey.
What we're looking for
As a Scale Customer Success Manager, you will report to the Senior Manager, Customer Success & work with customers either in 1:1 engagements for high impact goals, or by running 1 to many success programs to affect target customer groups. You will be motivated by building relationships, customer retention, ensuring the happiness & overall success of SurveyMonkey clients.
- Find opportunities to implement 1 to many customer success programs which can promote positive customer outcomes & engagement at scale
- Work with customers at moments that matter in their customer lifecycle to guide them towards achieving their goals with our product
- Manage customer renewals, identifying opportunities for growth & managing risk when identified
- Have a deep expertise of the product & best practices to contribute to the success of customers
- Create customer assets & tools to accomplish goals in a 1 to many environment
- 2+ years professional experience in a client-facing role. Direct experience working with Enterprise IT organizations to deploy SaaS products is a significant plus.
- Creative problem solving when working on customer issues
- May be asked to occasionally work "flexible hours" to support international customers
- Bachelor's degree
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By advocating inclusion into our processes, policies, & culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, & APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards & received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental & bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, & Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work & FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 & 2019, & we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC's Disruptor 50 & the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, & inclusion efforts here.