Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
As a member of the Applied Cryptography team & Data Protection Security Architects, the Staff Info. Security Engineer willlead architecture, design & implementation of data security solutions along with maintenance, documentingenrollment of various visa applications into data security solutions enablement. Perform the Security Architecture Reviews covering all secure architecture & design principles & acting as SME for all data security architecture solutions & principals.
- 4 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD degree.
- Be a Data Protection/ security champion by driving Security Architecture & Design/ implementation/optimization Data Protection Solutions & Web Services & Web applications across Visa.
- Engage in the initial requirements definition (including analysis of threats & risks & alignment with Visa security, Engineering, IT & Architecture standards.
- Conduct & facilitate security reviews, threat modelling including deep design reviews throughout the development lifecycle.
- You'll be working on enabling/building data security solutions on various platforms & technologies which protect the applications data from various attacks.
- Help business & product team to achieve various compliance certifications like PCI, FFIEC etc.
- Develop & Continuous Engineering of the Data Protection & Cryptographic Solutions including 3rd party products such as Gemalto KeySecure, Voltage Tokenization, Vormetric DSM & Hardware Security Modules, using Programming languages like Java, C, C++, .Net.
- Be responsible foroverall planning, direction & oversight of multiple projects, products, services or functions.
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
- Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.