ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform
- PokerStars The premier online poker product
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The primary role of the Payment Operations Associate is to prevent & detect fraudulent transactions as well as to reconcile all customer payments & withdrawals. The role involves utilizing a number of detection techniques in-order to identify high risk accounts, unusual activity, investigate, & subsequently close suspicious accounts in order to mitigate risk. As part of the reconciliation process, the Payments & Fraud Analyst will need to be skilled in data mining, interpreting large quantities of information & effectively reporting pertinent details. This role relies heavily on the compilation & analysis of data from 3rd Party Vendor Portals, banking documents, & populating data into spreadsheet reports.Occasional weekend work expectation on an as needed basis.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Identification of suspicious activity (AML) using the fraud monitoring tools & systems.
- Performing initial investigations & prepare fraud reports.
- Reconcile customer payments & withdrawals daily. Liaise with various business teams to make appropriate corrections for any variances.
- Work within a team environment to gather, interpret & analyze data.
- Assist in developing & maintaining daily/weekly/monthly reporting for financial, gaming & other statistical data.
- Interact with internal client data tools & software to extract information upon request.
- Provide inbound support related to customer financial inquiries.
- Perform all other related & compatible duties as assigned & assist in ad hoc projects.
What were looking for in our next teammate
- In-depth knowledge of banking systems & online payment methods.
- Understanding of Anti-Money Laundering detection methods & regulations.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills with internal & external customers.
- Licensure: Must pass required licensing as mandated by various state racing & casino regulatory bodies. Failure to be licensed or retain licensure will result in termination of employment
- Experience with Fraud prevention, detection & investigation.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Powerpoint, Word) including a strong understanding of Microsoft Excel Functions (VLOOKUP, SUMIF, etc.)
- Experience in the banking & payments industry.
- E-Commerce experience
- Understanding of online betting or casino industry
- Some knowledge of Fraud & Money Laundering detection methods & regulations
- Bachelors degree from accredited university in a related field.
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.