About the Team
At Stitch Fix, we enable our clients to be their best self. On our multidisciplinary team, we broadly define our clients as customers, business partners, & shareholders. The Finance organizations mission is Partners in Growth, & we drive value through business partner support, innovative & insightful analysis, & financial integrity. We are looking for bright & kind individuals motivated by challenge, specifically those who succeed in a fast-paced technical environment & will thrive in building & improving processes to scale Stitch Fix to the next level.
About the Role
As a member of the FP&A team, you will play an integral role in identifying & delivering insights that drive & scale a fast-moving, public company. FP&A provides insight into Stitch Fixs business building, improving, & implementing financial models to inform business decisions, & build strong cross functional relationships. We engage directly with both senior management & front-line operators to understand the drivers of Stitch Fixs business, & how to optimize merchandise margin & inventory & scale effectively. You will build, run & maintain complex models to forecast various aspects of our business. You will translate collected data into business decisions by assisting in the analysis, automation, & reporting of both internal & external data. You will apply your skills to the most fundamental & critical analytical problems to help guide your core team & partners to make operational & strategic decisions.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders in Finance, Data Science, Merchandising, & across the company
- Have a foot in both Finance & Data Science to design, develop & deliver robust & scalable reporting automation
- Define data systems & tools with product & engineering to produce daily merchandise margin & inventory insights & dashboards & other business intelligence reports
- Develop & own demand forecasting models used as the basis for our financial forecasts.
- Simplify complex problems & huge data sets to extract high impact, non-obvious insights
- Be an integral part of a great team, but also capable of operating independently - managing relationships, deliverables & expectations with your business partners
- Be a personable & approachable partner who is able to connect with all members on the team & throughout the business
- Remain detail-oriented while working across a wide variety of projects
Were excited about you because
- Are passionate about technology & relish the opportunity to learn & apply new technical concepts to your work
- Enjoy technical modeling & forecasting using data driven insights to drive business decisions
- Hold a Bachelors degree, preferably in Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics or a Business-related degree
- Have a minimum of 1 years of work experience or a Masters Degree
- Bring experience with SQL, & a scripting programming language (preferably Python) & pulling data from relational databases.
- Can demonstrate Excel & Google Sheets skills
- Possess demonstrated ability to simplify complex data sets & extract non-obvious insights with frameworks & analyses
- Are passionate about driving automation in delivering information & insights
- Have intellectual curiosity & are an experienced learner & are skilled in asking questions; domain expertise is not expected but will be required
Why you'll love working at Stitch Fix...
We are a group of bright, kind people who are motivated by challenge. We value integrity, innovation & trust. Youll bring these characteristics to life in everything you do at Stitch Fix.
We cultivate a community of diverse perspectives all voices are heard & valued.
We are an innovative company & leverage our strengths in fashion & tech to disrupt the future of retail.
We win as a team, commit to our work, & celebrate grit together because we value strong relationships.
We boldly create the future while keeping equity & sustainability at the center of all that we do.
We are the owners of our work & are energized by solving problems through a growth mindset lens. We think broadly & creatively through every situation to create meaningful impact.
We offer comprehensive compensation packages & inclusive health & wellness benefits.
About Stitch Fix
We're changing the industry & bringing personal styling to every body. We believe in a service & a workplace where you can show up as your best, most authentic self. The Stitch Fix experience is not merely curatedits truly personalized to each client we style. We are changing the way people find what they love. Were disrupting the future of retail with the precision of data science by combining it with human instinct to find pieces that fit our clients unique style. This novel juxtaposition attracts a highly diverse group of talented people who are both thinkers & doers. This results in a simple, yet powerful offering to our customers & a successful, growing business serving millions of men, women & kids throughout the US & UK. We believe we are only scratching the surface & are looking for incredible people like you to help us boldly create our future.
Compensation & Benefits
Our anticipated compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets, & the range below indicates the low end of the lowest-compensated market to the high end of the highest-compensated market. This position is eligible for new hire & ongoing grants of restricted stock units depending on employee & company performance. In addition, the position is eligible for medical, dental, vision, & other benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external careers site.