Knot Standard is the leader in luxury custom menswear, with 10 nationwide showrooms, over 100 employees dedicated to a strong internal culture, & strong, steady growth. We have proudly earned numerous accolades, named to Vogues Top 50 Digital brands, joining the Inc 500 fastest growing companies three years running, GlassDoor & TheMuses top companies to work for, & been recognized as leaders by Forbes, Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, GQ, & many others.
Knot Standard is searching for a talented Head of People who will report directly into the CEO & President. The Head of People will oversee the talent acquisition team, & is responsible for attracting, developing, & retaining talent as the organization continues to grow in existing markets & expand to new markets.
This individual will extend Knot Standards premium employee experience alongside our culture, & be innovative & resourceful in the approach when curating a people strategy that works for the existing team & new members of the organization. Ultimately, this individual will oversee & lead all efforts that support our People programs, including: Talent Acquisition, Talent Development, Compensation, Benefits, Culture/Engagement, Onboarding & Training, & Employee Relations.
- Refine & expand the efforts talent acquisition, development, & retainment across all areas of the business
- Work with managers to develop & refine organizational structure
- Ensure that continued development of Knot Standards cohesive global culture (including vision, mission & values) across all employees, in actions both internal & external
- Lead employee engagement initiatives, including planning/execution & action planning based on outcomes
- Manage Reevaluate the existing onboarding & training plans, work with Senior Management on building out our LMS & in-person training
- Oversee & optimize Proposes changes to organizational structure to leverage talent & provide development opportunities to key leaders in the organization.
- Develop & manage the processes for defining & ensuring a strong, diverse internal bench of ready candidates for key roles, including succession planning & organizational development
- Serve as the steward of the Companys policies & procedures, & ensure effective communicationall employees
- Handle employee relations issues in a timely & effective fashion.
- Counsels employees and/or managers regarding a variety of issues.
- Serves as advocate to both employee & company regarding policies, employee performance, work environment & conflict issues
- Identify legal requirements & government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions & ensure policies, procedures, & reporting are in compliance
- Knowledge of benefit plan options & experience working with a PEO
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
As a growing professional, challenge & opportunity excites you. You have:
- At least 8 years of HR experience in both corporate & start-up environments
- Proven track record of Experience building, cultivating, & managing, & developing a team under their leadership
- Proven track record of organizational management, working with both junior & senior managers on personal development
- 5+ years of full cycle recruiting experience
- Knowledge of laws & regulations related to HR, including EEO & FLSA
- A Bachelors degree in psychology or a related field, or experience in organizational behavior research & personality modelling for business interactions
- World-class communication & time management skills
- Ability to balance objective & subjective matters
- The ability to get along with diverse personalities
- Understanding of Federal & State laws
- Preferred Qualifications: PHR, SHRM, or SPHR Certification
KNOT STANDARD PERKS
- Base salary commensurate with experience & talent
- Comprehensive health benefits package
- Opportunity to be a part of a company powered by technology & client interaction
- Monthly team outings (funtivities), Showroom events, & office workout sessions
ABOUT KNOT STANDARD
Knot Standard exists to make men better tomorrow than they are today, to give them an outward appearance of confidence that matches their deep personal ambitions.
We create the highest quality custom clothing, through a modern & accessible personal styling experience, powered by knowledge & technology. What we create allows our clients to make a quiet statement to the rest of the world without having to say anything--that they are unique, that they possess a personal style, & that they know who they are & what they want.
Knot Standard is their uniform on the path to success. Exceptional custom menswear - both formal & casual - with a fantastic fit, premium quality, each individually designed to enhance a clients personal style.