Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, our mission is to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch, at home. With offices all over the world, we deliver delicious meals to millions of customers, worldwide.
HelloFresh is one of the top three largest companies to come out of Europe over the past four years-- we are now active in fourteen markets, & on three continents.
The Compensation Analyst will be measured for the administration of the compensation program, including base pay administration, sales compensation. This person will ensure that all of our reward programs are competitive, sustainable, scalable, & have a positive impact on the short & long term performance of the organization. Reporting to the Associate Director, Compensation will partner on the development of a Total Rewards strategy that will further support our efforts to attract, motivate, & retain top talent, building a great place to work.
- Be a resource & expert in compensation programs, policies, & legislation governing compensation. Provide advice to HRBPs regarding specific compensation issues & propose solutions & recommendations.
- Support the development, administration, messaging & compliance of compensation programs, including the annual compensation review cycle, sales commission plans, recognition plans, etc.
- Partner with Recruiters & HRBPs to establish competitive new hire offers & adhoc compensation adjustments
- Partner with People Operations & Finance to ensure accuracy in HR data systems including integrity of compensation data [compensation, levels, titles, etc.]
- Develop compensation metrics & tools to inform compensation program decisions, forecasting & budgeting
- Participate in surveys to collect & analyze compensation information to determine HelloFreshs competitive position
- Create appropriate documentation & user training to support compensation programs
- Be an essential point of contact for internal & external clients related to compensation
- Customer-centric & willing to do whatever it takes to satisfy customer needs
- Detail-oriented with proven ability to multitask, work under pressure, & meet time sensitive deadlines
- Data driven- curious about what insights can be derived from numbers
- Highly adaptable- you thrive in a fast-paced, high-change & dynamic work environment
At a minimum youll have:
- A Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive Compensation experience or relevant general HR or Financial experience
- Experience with G-Suite software, Microsoft Office, HRIS System
- Expert skills writing complex formulas & creating graphs
- Experience with quantitative data analysis & using data to guide decision-making
- Ability to analyze data & create meaningful, understandable models, reports that are easily digestible & applicable to a wide range of audiences
- Develop concise presentations to illustrate & communicate related information
- Experience partnering, influencing, & working effectively with all levels of an organization
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information, issues & events
- Experience working independently & within a team to drive projects across multiple departments & client groups, using knowledge of both internal & external business practices to improve products or service offerings
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because they are a protected veteran.