Similarweb is a place for the dreamers. A place to grow personally & professionally, by constantly challenging yourself & the status quo, bringing in new ideas, & simply daring to explore In Similarweb youll be surrounded by talented individuals that are passionate about data, technology, & people.
For five years running, Similarweb has been chosen as one of Dun & Bradstreets top best hi-tech companies to work for in Israel. We raised over $240M & have 800 employees across 10 global offices. In May 2021, we began trading on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), & we couldnt have done it without each & every one of our Similarwebbers.
We believe in balancing between the flexibility of working from home, & the fun of working together & face to face personal connections. That is why, at Similarweb we have implemented a Hybrid model, in which you work from the office 3 days, & can decide to work from home two days a week. Enjoying the best of both worlds!
As the most trusted platform for understanding online behaviour, millions of people rely on Similarweb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem.
An exciting opportunity for a talented Solution Engineer to be part of an experienced team that helps Sales Managers to close deals by providing an additional layer of value to our prospects.
Reporting to the Team Manager of Client Service , the Solution Engineer owns the value-focused (pre-sales) phase of the sales cycle, improving the win rate of the sales cycle to increase ARR of the business. You will have the opportunity to directly advise the biggest consumer goods, travel, retail, finance & telecommunication companies, among others, in the North American region on their digital strategy. SEs collaborate with multiple departments at Similarweb to help turn Similarwebs data into insights.
As a Solution Engineer at Similarweb you will:
- Meet with prospects to understand pain points to provide scalable insights on behalf of the Sales organization
- Ongoing production & presentation of insights (decks, insight emails) in order to demonstrate the value of Similarweb to meet the prospects business needs
- Present insights in client meetings
- Contribute to global strategy
- Run pre-sales initiatives (such as trials, outreach programmes etc) in the NA market
- Contribute to Similarwebs Business Strategy:
- Feedback loop into Solutions (Similarwebs strategy arm) on product, positioning, go-to-market strategy & more.
- Flagging if specific work is reusable to the business to turn into white papers, blog posts, etc. by our Solutions team.
What does the ideal candidate look like:
- 2+ years of relevant client-facing skills: excellent communication & insights-based presentation skills (Experience producing high-quality client-facing materials)
- Excellent spoken & written English.
- Must: Digital Marketing experience: Strong understanding of key digital web metrics & various online marketing channels
- Important: Have experience in a specific industry (eg: travel, retail, consumer finance, consumer electronics)- we will ask you about that.
- Important: Sales driven mindset when it comes to engaging & presenting to our prospects.
- Excellent problem solving & critical thinking skills
- Team player able to effectively interact with colleagues & business partners across the company
- Strong relationship building skills ability to quickly build rapport & establish trust
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision while exercising sound judgment
- Self-motivated by results & driven toward excellence in everything that you do
- Comfortable working in a fast paced SaaS environment & the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Eagerness to learn & grow with a thriving company!
Its a plus if you have:
- Experience using Similarweb
- Presales/ Solution Engineer experience
- Highly skilled in Excel
Why choose Similarweb?
We believe that building a great product & a great company starts with finding amazing people & helping them grow & develop professionally & personally. At Similarweb, youll be surrounded by curious, witty & passionate people that are hungry to drive real impact. We are proud to have over 850 creative & talented professionals, & we strongly believe in winning together as a way of driving a successful business!
Balancing between the flexibility of working from home & the fun of working together with face to face personal connections is important to us. That is why, at Similarweb we will be implementing a Hybrid model in which you work from the office 3 days, & can decide to work from home two days a week. Enjoying the best of both worlds!
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success & we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions & are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: We believe in excellence as a mindset. Its in our nature; & we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company & a great product & it begins with valuing each & every member of our team & working together to reach new heights.
Bring your authentic self, DEI @ Similarweb
Similarweb is a global company that strives to create a workplace reflective of the communities we serve, where individuals are empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity & experience. We believe our culture of equality & mutual respect also helps us better understand & serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, & more digital every day.