WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 16 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, Hitched, The Bash, The Bump, & more) inspire, inform, & celebrate our communities as they move through lifes milestones. Our couples & business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
The Knot WorldWide is seeking an energetic, enthusiastic, highly quantitative Performance Marketing Manager to help manage our B2B2C paid acquisition efforts for lead generation & marketplace. Responsibilities include managing Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook, Pinterest, affiliate programs & more, to ensure that we drive key metrics & optimize campaign performance. The position involves partnering with the brand / product managers of The Knot, Wedding Pro, WeddingWire, reporting into the Senior Director of Growth & Acquisition Marketing for best practices, programs, & tactics to increase our visibility, vendor lead volume, & return on ad spend for these growing brands. You will work with smart & creative people who will help you hone your skills & develop your career.
- Lead a portfolio of paid marketing campaigns end-to-end by defining, implementing & continuously optimizing online acquisition programs to drive high-value B2B & B2C leads & increase ROI
- Platform ownership for paid campaigns that includes but is not limited to both prospecting & retargeting on paid social, paid search, video, display, programmatic, offline, affiliate & referral platforms
- Support forecast builds & spend models for various investment scenarios
- Partner with our product, product marketing & business stakeholders to align paid/affiliate marketing with overall acquisition strategy & forecast based on trending performance & potential product updates/optimizations
- Partner with our B2B demand generation & B2C marketplace product teams on campaigns that grow engagement, retention, & upsell opportunities
- Write copy & coordinate with design to generate new creative & landing pages both testing & new initiatives across both paid platforms & app profiles
- Plan & execute testing of ad creative, targeting, bid strategy, landing page optimization, new & emerging platforms etc.
- Report on key metrics, analyze campaign results & strategize for growth
- Routinely communicate to stakeholders & senior marketing management on performance results
- Track & report on competitor performance & movements across the paid / digital landscape
SUCCESSFUL PERFORMANCE MARKETING MANAGER CANDIDATES HAVE:
- Minimum 5+ years professional experience in performance marketing (focus on B2B2C, lead gen + marketplace a plus!)
- Experience managing large scale digital budgets with effective growth & ROI; ability to scale programs in both quantity & quality
- Expertise directly planning, executing, optimizing & measuring successful paid acquisition programs effectively in a portfolio based model
- Proficient knowledge in ABM marketing, prospecting, remarketing on all major media platforms
- Strong offline marketing experience is a major plus
- Experience & ability to leverage data from internal & external tools (Salesforce, Marketo, Google Analytics, Keyword Planner, Google Tag Manager, Qlik)
- Experience planning, implementing & reporting on A/B testing & customer segmentation optimizations
- Ability to leverage competitive tools, identify/track movements in the competitive paid media environment & recommend potential shifts in strategy
- Comfortable articulating & speaking to performance results in front of a large audience of internal/external stakeholders
- Collaborative & self-motivating fast learner who enjoys problem-solving & driving results from start to finish
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume & invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, & apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW & make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You Dream Big. You iterate & experiment to drive innovation.
- You Love Our Users. You keep our global community at the center of everything you do.
- You Do the Right Thing. You strengthen your team through respect, fairness, & inclusion.
- You Hustle Every Day. You favor urgency & own your outcomes.
- You Win Together. People are at the heart of our success & you play as a team.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience & we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. We offer a full benefits package including options for medical, dental & vision insurance & a 401k with company match. From flexible vacation & generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness & giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all elsein & out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
If you are a resident of California, by submitting your application, you acknowledge that youve read the California Privacy Notice.