This is Adyen
Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. Our merchants demands shape our development path, & we never stop until the job is done. Were creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. We dont do hierarchy, egos or boundaries. Not possible is not in our vocabulary freedom is. This is who we are: honest, direct & always bringing an element of fun into our work. If youre ready to join the power of fast, keep reading.
Marketing Operations Specialist
We are looking for a hands-on Marketing Operations expert based in Amsterdam, to own Adyens Marketing tools & ensure it is a best-in-class Martech stack. The ideal candidate will strike the right balance between having a strategic vision for the tools & not being afraid to roll up their sleeves to get things done.
What youll do
- Take full responsibility & ownershipof our Marketing tech stack, constantly iterating on the systems so they best fit our Marketing teams & business needs
- Drive initiatives to ensure we have the right processes in place to track Marketing contribution to Adyens global pipeline & make data- driven decisions on which efforts will get us the most return on our investment
- Build & manage insightful & relevant dashboards to measure effectiveness & potential for improvement of our channels/programs
- Develop & execute database strategies & execution in relation to merchant growth, segmentation, data cleanliness & completeness
- Design a Martech stack that the global Marketing team sees value in & uses happily & efficiently as their business support tools, day in & day out.
- Work closely with our Sales Operations & Sales teams to ensure the right processes & tools are in place for managing both inbound & ABM/outbound leads (lead scoring, prioritization, etc.)
- Be responsible for training & supporting the regional Marketing teams & developing the corresponding documentation for optimal usage of the tools, while sharing their usage & best practices across regional offices
Who you are
- You have 2-3 years of Marketing Operations or related experience as well as Marketo administration. Strong comprehension of Salesforce.
- You love to stay up-to-date on the latest innovations & best practices for Martech stacks, with experience with BI tools (e.g., Looker) & attribution software (e.g., Bizible) as a plus
- You have a strong affinity for data, being able to both clean it & present it in a way that drives actionable insights for key stakeholders (no vanity metrics!)
- You love to help the Marketing teams to perform better at their job
- You like to have fun!
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the worlds leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, & consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, & in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos & L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We cant wait to meet you!