Integrity: Doing the right things for the right reasons
Agility: Adapting & thriving in a dynamic environment
Teamwork: Combining our strengths to do amazing things
Passion: Channeling enthusiasm to drive excellence
Creativity: Unleashing curiosity to defy the norm
About the role:
We are looking for exceptionally talented people to join the Pre-sales team, & focus on building products for large scale, enterprise Retail & non retail accounts.
They will work closely with other Solutions Engineers, prospects & 1010data analysts, envisioning & prototyping scalable products to meet the needs of clients & prospects.
A typical week, you could be traveling to build a prototype with a prospect on Monday, demoing what you built on Tuesday, & working with 1010data analysts to make it a scalable product for the rest of the week.
What you will take on:
- Pre-sales Support
- Deliver tailored demos in support for sales efforts
- Support Sales/ Marketing in the creation of materials including videos, brochures, etc.
- Work with the Customer Experience (Support) team to document
- Execute Successful White-Glove Training Sessions: Lead custom trainings for the highest tier subscribers, focusing content on the individual needs of the users. Must develop custom training materials as needed.
- Support Standard User Training: Provide input on content & support on-site trainings performed by the Customer Experience team.
- User Engagement: Provide touch-points & workshops for the highest subscribers to ensure they are getting significant value from CIP & their ideas are captured
- Product Feedback: Training & engagement provide a fantastic chance to identify potential improvements to the product. This person should take that feedback & provide ongoing feedback to CIP Development team to ensure product roadmap reflects users needs
- Ensure Value is Achieved: Accountable for ensuring our CIP users are getting significant value from CIP
- On-boarding: ensure customers have successful on-boarding & understand the platform
- Satisfaction: ensure customers are satisfied with the product & service (understand how to do what they need to do) by providing great on-boarding & ongoing training & valuable feedback to product & support teams
- Great support: Collaborate with support to identify opportunities where additional training, tools, or reference documentation can improve customer use of the platform.
What you already have:
- Custom Training Commitments: Sales / Account Management must consult with you before any training commitment is made to a client (either as part of a tier offering or a single session)
- CIP Tier Offerings: For any proposed tier restructures, you should be consulted to ensure the offering makes sense from a technical perspective as well as to drive sales
- CIP Documentation: For any customer facing documentation created by Product Marketing or Customer Experience, you must review & sign off
- Competitive Landscape Assessment: Product Lead / Marketing should consult on competitive product assessments, as it relates to key 1010data differentiators & CIP reporting gaps.
- CIP Product Roadmap & Releases: you should be informed about changes to CIP, including the roadmap & how CIP is being improved over time
- Retailer Specific Work: should be informed of relevant implementation updates at specific retailers. If it matters to your users you should be told.
1010data makes big data discovery easy; we power sub-second responses to run analyses on trillions of rows of data. 1010data is defining the way the world interacts with data.
An essential tool to more than 850 of the worlds top companies including The New York Stock Exchange, Dollar General, P&G, Sams Club, Nespresso, Barnes & Noble, & RiteAid; the 1010data platform is a highly differentiated product that is becoming the industry standard for big data discovery & data sharing.
With petabytes of data in our private & public clouds, 1010data is designed to scale to the largest volumes of granular data, the most disparate & varied data sets, & the most complex advanced analytics. All while delivering lightning-quick system performance.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.