As a Revenue Strategy & Operations Associate, you will be responsible for driving revenue growth in Vias consumer & partner cities by working towards both unit-economics & P&L targets. You will achieve those goals by generating data-driven insights, developing pricing strategy, & deploying new product features. Youll work closely with operations teams, financial analysts, product experts, engineers, & data scientists to develop ideas, deploy tests, & understand results. We are a low-ego, high-impact team who enjoy finding creative solutions to complex problems.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Structuring, executing, & analyzing AB tests for new features & pricing strategies
- Working with city & partner teams, general managers, & senior management to develop & implement pricing + growth strategies & improve competitive positioning
- Building insightful analyses & dashboards to identify opportunities & track progress
- Taking on speculative research projects that use Vias proprietary datasets to uncover insights that drive operational change
- Ideating, pitching, & executing proposals to maximize revenue (new features; new product lines or subscription models, etc.)
- Analytically fluent & experienced in extracting insights from large datasets
- Able to own projects end-to-end, work independently, & synthesize complex topics
- Comfortable with technical tools (e.g., Python, R, SQL, Tableau, Excel) & / or a willingness to develop this skill set
- Highly analytical & a good communicator. You can not only knock out a complex analysis, but can quickly distill key insights
- Possess the interpersonal skills to work quickly across multiple teams, geographies, & stakeholders
- At least 1 year of work experience, likely at a high-growth startup, established tech company, consulting, or financial firm
- Bonus points for pre-existing knowledge of SQL, a high-level programming language (eg, Python), and/or advanced analytical tools (R, Pandas, Tableau)
- Bachelors Degree & a record of exceptional academic achievement
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. Were building revolutionary technology thats changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation thats friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the worlds biggest cities & is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. Weve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, & were growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries & deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If youre someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, & loves getting things done, wed love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages & benefits, including equity, health insurance, & relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.