The Staff Salesforce Business Systems Analyst is a senior level professional in the Business ApplicationsTeam, supporting the Sales, Channel, Partners, Marketing, & Deal Desk organizations & more. As a Staff Systems analyst, you will be a versatile resource who has a passion for technology, strong communication skills, & enjoys solving complex business problems. This is a position where you can build & grow your skills as you work with the teams to document requirements, clarify business needs, & deliver enterprise solutions on the Salesforce.com platform. This role requires strong analytical, functional, & planning skills, along with best practice knowledge for using Salesforce.com technologies to provide positive business outcomes
What youll do:
- Works closely with business owners to identify / understand business needs & translates these into effective solutions that are aligned with the technology roadmap & strategic direction of the team
- Encourage adoption of new functionality by deploying training & documentation.
- Communicate regularly with the user base regarding new features, enhancements, & changes
- Assist the cross functional technical teams with business requirement & business process knowledge
- Perform gap analysis for as-is & to-be processes
- Lead cross-functional meetings & planning sessions with internal stakeholders & external vendors
- Works with the cross functional technical teams to create iterative prototypes of solutions as required to demonstrate & ensure business alignment with proposals
- Works with business stakeholders to manage deliverables, including successful user acceptance testing
- Document processes, field maps, procedures, & workflows
- Manage multiple competing priorities through effective organization & communication
Were looking for someone with:
Education: Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 7 years professional experience with the Salesforce.com platform, including hands-on experience with Declarative Tools
- Experience supporting Sales & Marketing organizations
- Strong exposure to Lead Management, Account, Opportunities & CPQ End-to-End Lead to Cash business process knowledge a plus
- Outstanding verbal, written, communication, interpersonal, & presentation skills
- Demonstrable ability to effectively exert influence across teams without direct authority & especially towards senior management
- Must be able to visualize, analyze, communicate & solve complex problems, & make disciplined decisions based on available information
- Takes ownership of problems & proactively resolves problems, ensuring that solutions continue to meet business requirements & aligns with the vision, mission, objectives, & strategy of the team
At Tanium, we offer a proven platform for endpoint visibility & control that transforms how the world's largest & most sophisticated organizations manage & secure their computing devices with unparalleled speed & agility. Theres a reason why more than half of the Fortune 100, top retailers & financial institutions, & four branches of the US Armed Forces rely on Tanium.
Our unstoppable spirit, drive to do the right thing & win as a team attitude has earned us the rank of 7th on the Forbes list of Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing for 2019 & 10th on FORTUNEs list of the 100 Best Medium Workplaces.
On a mission. Together.
At Tanium, we are stewards of a culture that emphasizes the importance of collaboration, respect, & diversity. In our pursuit of revolutionizing the way some of the largest enterprises & governments in the world solve their most difficult IT challenges, we are strengthened by our unique perspectives & by our collective actions.
We are an organization with stakeholders around the world & its imperative that the diversity of our customers & communities is reflected internally in our team members. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone feels they have opportunities to succeed & grow because we know that only together can we do great things.
At Tanium, we take care of our employees & their communities with things like 5 days of Volunteer Time Off.