At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Lyft is looking for an energetic team-player, who wants to help us manage bike & scooter decals - a critical element to express our brand, attract customers & city partners, & frankly just make our products look good! As the Decal Operations Manager, youll be responsible for ensuring successful end-to-end project management from decal requests to application on products in the field. This will include coordinating across multiple teams including Brand, Design, Supply Chain & Operations.
You are detail oriented & a strong communicator. You enjoy working with multiple stakeholders & leading change. You are comfortable with facing unexpected obstacles & schedule changes & can keep the team engaged & focused through execution. You are not afraid of rolling up your sleeves & solving problems, but you can also manage senior level meetings. If you share our vision for transportation that empowers local communities, reduces our environmental footprint & brings people together, wed love to meet you!
- Be a decal champion. Get passionate about the power a decal can have for our product presentation
- Develop a decal guidebook, working closely with experts from the design team to identify best practices considerations for brand, instructional, & industrial features
- Lead cross-functional collaboration & internal stakeholder management for integrated product initiatives; End-to-end owner of timelines, handoffs, approvals & processes required for ensuring program success
- Develop & manage branding & instructional decal request process end to end
- Manage operational execution of decal application, partnering with local operations, central operations, & vendors
- Be able to operate at all levels; Play a key role in defining decal strategy for next generation products, but also get into the details of decal application in the field
- Surface challenges & opportunities for improvement across branding, instructional, & industrial features; Tirelessly look for ways decals & related design to be better; Facilitate problem solving & prioritization & drive solutions to address
- 5+ years of experience in an operations or cross functional project management role
- Ability to prioritize & clearly communicate action plans to cross-functional teams
- Comfort with shifting priorities & a fast-moving environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work with remote teams & across times zones
- Ability to travel 25% of the time
- [Plus] Experience in any of the following: Decal or related Branding; Print/familiarity with Illustrator or reviewing print files; Field Operations; Vendor Management; Bikeshare/scootershare
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive & diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state & local law.