Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Design, implement & develop world-class software for Cloud components. Marshall industry coding standards, design patterns & practices within Visa
Implement & develop world-class software for Cloud components by auto provisioning systems, host to storage integration & zero touch installation of software components.
Build tools to improve operational efficiency of cloud infrastructure in all areas of Infrastructure Automation i.e. Provisioning, Scaling, Availability, Upgrade, Maintenance, Security & Governance
Coding for auto provisioning & administration of applications on IaaS & PaaS.
Work within a highly-skilled team along with Engineering Managers to determine methods & procedures on new automation assignments.
Evaluate Proof of Concepts based on Long Term Architecture & pilot new tools & technologies.
Provide guidance to less-experienced team members. Review & evaluate codes developed by junior members to ensure we develop only highest-quality code.
- Extensive experience in design & development of web applications on multiple platforms
- Proficient in building enterprise class applications using Java/J2EE technologies and/or Node.JS/Mean Stack
- Good Understanding of Mysql, NoSQL Databases.
- Experience building Enterprise Restful web services
- Exposure to server-side languages including Java & Node.js.
- Development experience on mobile would be plus
- Experience with distributed computing, microservices & high volume transaction processing is a plus
- Experience with service orchestration frameworks such as Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, Nomad etc. is a plus
- Optimize application for maximum speed & scalability.
- Maintain quality & ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Experience with cloud message APIs & usage of push notifications
- Evaluating forms & processes for software systems testing & methodology, developing comprehensive test & quality plans, debugging, & testing scripts & tools.
- Excellent analytical & problem solving skills.
- Strong Software Engineering background is required with development knowledge in multi-tier enterprise architecture.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design & launch new features.
- Understanding & implementation of security & data protection.
- Good to have knowledge on Infrastructure components like Systems, Virtual Machines, Database, Middleware, Storage etc.
- Good written & verbal communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate the logic & implementation plan to team members & managers.
- Experience of having performed a migration & integration involving different infrastructure components will be a definite advantage.
- Bachelor Degree with minimum 4+ years of experience in Software Development