Your role in our mission
Were on a mission to build intuitive, personal help & anticipatory technology into one of the most important spaces in our lives: our home. As a startup at the intersection of four multi-billion dollar industries- real estate, technology, service & commerce - Hello Alfred is a new kind of company that's trusted to serve consumers past their front door.
The Director of Strategy & Business Operations will play a key role responsible for making our consumer business run as efficiently & effectively as possible. Operational excellence is at the center of this role, you will partner with Operations leadership to ensure our employees in the field are working in the most logistical & efficient manner possible. You will be required to think high level from a strategic perspective, but will also roll up your sleeves & execute. You will know you are successful when operations are high quality, on budget, consistent & continually improving.
How youll help us to be successful
- Analyze our existing operations & service offerings & immediately make recommendations to help improve consistency & efficiency
- Implement & manage the operations scorecard to continually assess the health of the system
- Use systems thinking to design & implement a world class people organization ensuring our team members are working as productively as possible
- Provide insights through engagement with the market teams, marketing, customers & communicate progress while driving continuous improvement efforts.
- Partner with Product & Engineering to ensure our roadmap accurately reflects the highest potential opportunities
- Bring rigor & operational excellence to every process in how we run our consumer business. Make operational excellence part of our culture.
- Collaborate with & manage cross-functional groups to align & execute high priority initiatives
- Diagnose complex problems, develop data driven recommendations & execute those initiatives & generate new ideas for growth
- Track & communicate progress & decisions clearly & regularly to internal & external stakeholders
Who you are
- 7+ years experience in a hyper growth business/strategic operations group. Prior experience in management consulting, banking or private equity preferred
- MBA preferred
- Strong analytical chops & love of numbers are a must
- Experience redefining, measuring & improving the operations of a growth business preferred
- Strong project management & communication skills
- Ability to grow & execute on both tactical details & the big picture