FANDOM is a global entertainment media platform driven by fans who discover, discuss, & share knowledge on any topic. With a fresh growth investment, FANDOM is building a digital media platform that will integrate online entertainment, e-commerce, & events & reach millions of fans globally.
Meet the Monetization Team!
The mission of the monetization team is to build & maintain the products that generate revenue for Fandom communities. Our Engineering Team focuses not only on ads but also on e-commerce. Except supporting other products we also work A LOT with data. We do love data & experiments & we look at data in order to understand our ads & users better. We keep monitoring impressions of our ads or mobile web performance while experimenting. To make it happen we are TypeScript-oriented & we also have a natural interest in how things work end-to-end. Our work connects directly to the companys revenue, so we care about quality by writing unit tests & functional/integration tests.
Who do we need on board? We need:
- Someone who is an experienced full-stack developer willing to write most of the code in TypeScript but also open to take a look at backend written in PHP/Java.
- Someone Data-driven & product-focused
- Person passionate about quickly delivering well-structured, tested, maintainable & useful software
- Last but not least we need someone who is a team player, as we have a strong team, keen to share knowledge with each other, with open communication & a great atmosphere & we dont want to ruin that...
Take a look at our tech-stack:
- Tests: WebDriver IO, Mocha, Chai
- Tools: Jenkins, AWS (Athena, S3), Jupyter Notebook, Docker
Benefits & Perks:
- Stock options
- Training based on business needs
- Cafeteria Benefit Program (including private medical care, gym membership, shopping/wellness bonus, etc.)
- Flexible working hours
- Interest & hobby groups
- And many more
So if you connect ads with boxes on your page, but want to learn how it works under the hood & with a big scale (300 mln unique viewers every month) do not hesitate & apply!