Pendo is looking for a Technical Account Manager.
Pendo is looking for a motivated individual that has a passion for technology & enjoys working closely with customers to achieve their goals. Your background may include writing a little code, youve been the go-to person to solve the impossible, & you dont shy away from demonstrating your product knowledge & proactively helping your colleagues succeed. As a Technical Account Manager, you will play a crucial role by providing proactive strategic & technical guidance to ensure our customers are able to realize the full value Pendo can provide their organization. We are a team of individuals that are passionate about helping customers connect their goals & challenges with solutions in our platform. Our goal is to make every one of our customers a lifelong partner.
Responsibilities (what youll do):
- Collaborate with enterprise, strategic, & at-risk customers as a strategic & technical expert in leveraging Pendo to accomplish their business objectives
- Provide technical direction on all aspects of Pendos products to our customers
- Train customers on increasing product engagement using Pendo
- Communicate with every level from Engineers to CEOs
- Partner with Customer Success Managers on in all aspects of the customer lifecycle, including onboarding, business reviews, onsites, success plans, & renewals
- Become an expert on Pendo & quickly learn to demo & articulate the value of the solution
- Display customer empathy & earn trust by demonstrating business & technical acumen
- Demonstrate advanced Pendo features & troubleshoot delicate issues
- Partner with Technical Success to ensure account issues/cases are resolved in a timely manner, utilizing resources from across Product, Sales, Engineering, & Finance
- Manage productized integrations with other systems such as Salesforce
- Provide technical best practices with how to effectively manage the Pendo platform
- Assist with writing Knowledge Base articles & documenting customer solutions for repeatability
- Willingness to work cross-functionally & participate in company wide initiatives beyond your day-to-day responsibilities
- Identify Services upsell opportunities & engage the Services team to establish objectives & manage delivery schedule
- Leverage your learnings & innovations working with customers to lead team projects which improve the experience for all customers
Qualifications (what you have):
- 2+ years of technology implementation, technical consulting or dedicated technical support
- 4+ years in a customer-facing technical role, preferably with a SaaS B2B company
- Enterprise or Strategic account management experience
- Experience managing customer relationships independently & building strategies to make customers successful with new technologies
- Self-starter who takes initiative & works well with minimal guidance
- Outstanding verbal & written presentation skills
- Strong ability to learn technical concepts & translate that to business solutions
- Sales Engineering experience a plus
- Technical writing experience a plus
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads & hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand & attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital & Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse & exciting set of technologies & clients & have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, & fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer & believe having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities & perspectives.
Pendo is committed to working with, & providing access & reasonable accommodation to, applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly & confidentially, as practical & permitted by law.