What Is Ritual?
Ritual is a technology company & a smartphone app which provides instant access to a complete assortment of everyday coffee & food items from local spots - at the push of a button.
At Ritual, amazing service is at our core. We believe a great relationship with our customers is essential to our long-term success & company growth. In this role, you will be the voice of Ritual to our customers, & a key member of our customer support team. You will be expected to:
- Interact with customers on a daily basis, responding to their questions & guiding them to the appropriate service. Teach people about the Ritual platform.
- Collaborate with other customer service specialists to meet customer satisfaction goals on a consistent basis.
- Provide feedback to your manager on product, marketing & engineering to identify bugs & recurring issues causing customer complaints & churn & propose viable solutions.
- Drive process improvements with the customer support team to maximize efficiency & improve the customer experience.
- The work is in a operations environment & may require some work outside regular business hours as business need dictates.
- Quality Oriented: Accomplishes tasks by considering all areas involved, no matter how detailed. Shows concern for attention to detail & accurately follows procedures to check processes & tasks.
- Applied Learning: Applies new job-related information in a timely manner. Actively participates in needed learning activities in a way that makes the most of the learning experience to quickly gain knowledge, understanding, or skill.
- Action Oriented: Takes prompt action to accomplish work goals & achieve results beyond what is required; proactive, responds quickly, takes independent action, & goes above & beyond.
- Compelling Communication: Delivers clear messages in a focused & compelling way that captures & holds the attention of others knowing when to use the appropriate mode for communicating.
- Managing Work: Willingly takes on responsibility, actively manages work until it gets done, utilizes resources, understands the time value in all work so is punctual in meeting deadlines, & take pride in delivering on time & to expectations.
- University or college graduate with 1-3 years of operations or support experience
- Able to conduct business in French
- Food service or retail experience is desirable
- Experience using Google Sheets / Excel to analyze data; experience using Zendesk is a plus
- Strong communication & objection handling skills
- Daily Ritual credits for you to spend at the best coffee & lunch spots in town
- Competitive salaries we strive to pay top market compensation
- Every Ritual employee owns equity & becomes a shareholder
- Health coverage & life insurance plans to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy work hard & take time when you need it
- Work with truly world-class peers in a super-fun office & be part of one of the fastest growing startups in Toronto