At Lyft, community is what we are & its what we do. Its what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
Lyft is hiring a Financial Systems Architect for its Financial Planning & Analysis Team.We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join the Finance team in support of the existing forecast & Planning infrastructure as well as expanding models. Candidate will be a team player that has a growth mindset, a deep understanding of financial modeling, & enjoys solving complex business problems. The role will require the individual to be goals driven, organized & detail oriented, with experience in data, modeling, & system implementations.
- Manage a team of model builders to serve various business partners
- Standardize & automate existing FP&A reports, metrics, & dashboards in addition to designing new financial/business reporting packages for senior management
- Function as a solutions architect & business partner to model, design, & build business solutions that improve Lyfts FP&A processes
- Subject matter expertise in Financial Planning & Analysis FP&A / Enterprise Performance Management EPM, Sales Performance Management (Quota / Territory Planning, Incentive Compensation Management)
- Serve as the architectural SME for large-scale connected planning solutions
- Maintain & document current & new system process flows
- Participate in data integration & migration solutions
- Participate and/or lead UAT testing & deployment
- 2-3 year or more experience of successfully implementing Anaplan solutions as Solution Architect or Model Builder on 3 or more Anaplan implementation projects
- 5-10 years of consulting/implementation prior experience with on premise systems or cloud solution
- Advanced Microsoft Excel / financial modeling skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of a formal system implementation methodology requirements gathering, design, build/test & deploy (Agile methodology preferable)
- 3+ years experience working with financial planning systems (either Anaplan, Adaptive Insights, or Host Analytics)
- Proficiency in SQL with 2+ years of experience working with large data sets
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.