They say "sitting is the new smoking". We're here to get more people moving...
Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find an activity they'll love among more than 600 activities across the U.S., Europe, & Latin America. Our goal is to multiply the number of people exercising at every company to create a healthier & more engaged workforce.
Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York, we have a growing team in 30 offices around the world. Our mission is simple yet ambitious: defeat inactivity, & we know the only way to get there is together, partnering with companies, gyms & having the best talent.
Were looking for a talented Public Relations Manager to work on our marketing team on our regional public relations efforts.
Reporting directly to the Global Head of PR, you will take the lead in creating & implementing a PR strategy, devised to build awareness & maintain our reputation across the region. In this role, you will coordinate with local field marketers to execute global, regional, & local announcements. You will be responsible for creating analytical reports that explore the true value of PR efforts in the region.
What Youll Do
- Work with Global Head of PR, Field Marketing team & external PR agencies develop, implement, & roll out a comprehensive strategic PR plan
- Own the analytics & reporting on PR performance across European countries
- Work closely with Global Head of PR to execute global announcements & pitches
- Monitor relevant industry & trade publications, competitive news landscape, etc.
- Ensure consistent messaging across all European PR efforts
- Draft & edit pitches, press releases, & by-line articles at a high standard consistent with company messaging & editorial guidelines
- Manage relationships with a variety of media including trade industry, tech, business, & more
- Prepare leaders & subject matter experts for interviews & speaking engagements for maximum results including media training as needed
- Work closely with the Client Success, Fitness Partnerships, & Field Marketing teams to find meaningful stories to tell from across the organization
- Support PR agency briefing, management & evaluation, as needed
You should apply if you have
- 3-5+ years of proven work experience in PR & communications at a startup or agency
- Track record of personally securing impact-driving press coverage for B2B companies or clients
- Familiarity with wellness, fitness, & HR media landscape across the European market
- Ability to craft messages based on the desired goal of the communication & tailor to specific audiences
- Ability to work at a strategic level, but youre equally as happy getting your hands dirty.
- Strong organization skills & ability to manage multiple high priority projects simultaneously & successfully
- Strong communication skills & the ability to adapt in a changing environment
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, get excited about finding smarter ways to do things, & have a burning desire to be part of a winning team where you can truly make a difference, we want to meet you!
What you'll get:
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health & welfare of our employees. Our benefits include:
- 25 days of holidays + day off per worked years
- Paid parental leave
- Gympass discount
- Outstanding opportunities for personal growth & career development
- An exciting & supportive atmosphere with intelligent & ambitious people from around the world!