Visa (NYSE: V) is the world's leader in digital payments. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. Our relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of digital commerce on any device for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Marketing Analytics Manager is part of the Global Marketing Analytics team within the Global Marketing Solutions function. The Global Marketing Analytics team is responsible for measuring the ROI of Visa marketing campaigns & delivering actionable insights to improve marketing outcomes & effectiveness. We apply analytic & statistical techniques to measure the impact of marketing on business outcomes, determine what worked well & less well, predict potential outcomes, & advise on optimizing strategy & tactics to drive highest impact & ROI. Our toolkit spans a range of approaches & methodologies, from query-based descriptive statistics, to test design, & advanced modeling techniques. You will join a team of highly skilled statistical modeling experts with solid business experience & technical knowledge in applying advanced marketing analytics to measure, predict, & optimize the effectiveness of marketing initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field like Economics/Econometrics, Statistics, Operations Research, Computer Science, or Engineering .
- 4-6 or more years of hands on marketing analytics experience in a professional environment or 2-4 years with advanced degree.
- Advanced degree in Marketing Science, Data Science, Statistics, Economics/Econometrics, Operations Research, Computer Science, or Engineering with 5-8 years of progressive work experience in marketing analytics
- You have prior experience with Bayesian statistics & as many of the following: R / Hadoop / SQL / Tableau or equivalent.
- You have prior experience in the application of end-to-end test & learn initiatives, including setting learning agendas based on business objectives, designing experimental framework & analyzing data for causal inference.
- Demonstrated ability to influence decision makers in a data driven way & to turn complex analyses into business growing insights.
- You have prior experience with forecasting and/or market sizing for new business initiatives.
- Priorexperience in the payments industry is preferred
- You will collaborate with internal & external partners to manage end-to-end global analytical projects which will quantify the in-market performance of media campaigns & will provide insights.
- You will communicate with marketing teams & agency partners to fully understand campaign executions, measurement requirements & potential implications of analytical findings.
- Leverage our existing data management process & modeling platform to update marketing mix econometric models to estimate effectiveness & ROI, at the campaign & media channel level. The Marketing Analytics Manager will own the entire process from data collection, validation, model estimation, & insights generation with input from a Director or Sr Director.
- Contribute to marketing initiative success by applying learnings & insights from historical data to forecast & optimize future marketing & media plans. Participate in the annual marketing budget planning by running different spend allocation & optimization scenarios using our existing simulation & optimization platform.
- Design learning plan agendas to test & learn on critical business questions. This should be achieved by partnering with regional marketing & media teams at the initiative design phase in order to define the learning needs, quantify the potential uplift & influence them to design the most optimal media plan to achieve business objectives.
- Build strong working relationships & rapport to ensure smooth multi-directional collaboration with all stakeholders involved.
- Actively participate in process improvement & meta-learnings initiatives as a regional lead of our global program.
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment (phones & computers), reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds
Candidate must be able to work with resources located in different time zones & accommodate conference calls outside of normal working hours on a weekly basis
Travel Requirements: The incumbent may be required to travel up to 10%.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law