WHO WE'RE SNIFFIN' FOR:
Our sourcing team is looking for a detail oriented, dog-obsessed Sourcing Coordinator who is obsessed with all things BARK Essentials. This role will help us build a process for tracking, communicate with our vendors, & work cross-functionally to support our team. We have our Essentials business growing rapidly for Marketplace, BarkBox, Super Chewer, & BARK Retail, & we need someone to help us stay on track. Dog lovers only.
- Work closely with cross functional teams including supply chain, design & merchandising
- Assist with SKU/UPC creation & product attribute maintenance
- Request & track all sample needs (development, pre-production, post production)
- Track post PO timelines & tasks
- Production tracking; communicate potential delays or disruptions to larger team
- Arrange pre-shipment inspection documents & review PSI report.
- Collect QA/QC documents for all SKUs
- Build & maintain material libraries
- Review packaging dielines & submit files.
- Update internal product development sheets
- Highly detailed & organized
- Strong communication & follow up skills
- Process driven
- Candidate looking to grow into more responsibility & adapt to high paced dynamic environment
- Skilled in Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets
- PLM experience preferred