Hi, we're Oscar. Were hiring an Operations Administrator to join our Broker Support team in our Tempe, AZ office.
Oscar is a technology-driven, consumer-focused health insurance startup founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City. Our goal is to make health insurance simple, transparent, & human. We need your help to do so.
About the role:
We are looking for a Broker Support Team Operations Administrator who is passionate about providing best-in-class service & operational excellence. By servicing our broker partners, youll have a unique opportunity to work cross functionally within Sales & with Oscars operations & service teams. Youll be working closely with Sales & Growth Operations to implement & maintain Oscars commissions, appointments & service operations. Youll also be responsible for handling technical & commission related escalations from Oscars business partners.
You will report into the Associate Sales Manager.
- Working with Growth Operations to implement new processes & refine existing ones.
- Becoming an expert on state licensing & commission rules; process commission payment & broker appointments.
- Service commissions & technical issues that brokers encounter, working within tight service level agreements.
- Gain a deep understanding of Oscars plans, benefits, & networks & the ability to educate others on our products across markets.
- Partner with Regional Sales to resolve issues for our highest producing partners.
- 1+ years of experience in Operations
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills including exceptional verbal & written communication skills.
- Strong analytical decision making & organizational skills.
- Healthcare experience & license
- SQL knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree
Life at Oscar:
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves & find both belonging & support. We're on a mission to change health care -- an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds & perspectives.
We encourage our members to care for their whole selves, & we encourage our employees to do the same with comprehensive medical benefits, generous paid-time off, paid parental leave, retirement plans, company social events, stocked kitchens, wellness programs, & volunteer opportunities.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicants disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Pay Transparency Policy:
Oscar ensures that you won't be discharged or discriminated against based on whether you've inquired about, discussed, or disclosed your pay. Read the full policy here.