Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
We are seeking an experienced Manager of Product Management, who will report directly into the Associate Director of Product & support ongoing product launches for our brands. He/She will support our product strategy, roadmap planning & oversee product launches from ideation through execution. This person will have a deep understanding of our target customers & be able to ideate solutions to fit their needs. He/She will stay ahead of trends to maintain HelloFresh as a leading brand in the market space.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Partner with Associate Director of Product to set Product Strategy & Roadmaps initiatives for our Portfolio of Brands
- Identify gaps with current product offering, partner with internal data resources, & ideate solutions to fill customer needs & drive incremental growth through new solutions
- Develop & manage timelines, budgets, & product development initiatives for product launches
- Develop test plans & KPIs for new product launches (including pricing requirements) that align to establish product launch strategies. Perform Post-Launch reviews on product launches to determine launch success & future iterations needed to improve product performance
- Work cross-functionally with Brand, Culinary, Editorial on Product positioning for new product launching & go-to-market support plan
- Liaise between Operations, Procurement, Nutrition, Tech, Customer Care & Legal to bring new product launches to market
- Partner with Operations on Supply Chain heavy solution designs for product offering development
- A Trend Seeker: you are in tune with whats happening in the culinary world, & are able to synthesize trends into product ideas aligned to our business
- An Influencer: you use your strong communication skills to effectively promote product innovation strategies & cross-functional partnerships
- Entrepreneurial: youre able to prioritize & manage your own workflow, & youre not afraid to take on responsibility & make real business impact
- Analytical: you can tackle vague, complex problems using data & logic
- Collaborative: you can work with multiple stakeholders to accomplish a shared goal & you actively solicit & respond to critical feedback when appropriate
- Adaptable: youre a quick learner who thrives in fast-paced environments, & you understand the importance of balancing a culinary mindset with business objectives
- Detail-oriented: youre careful & thorough in accomplishing tasks & have great project management skills
- Scrappy: you can quickly make sense of ambiguous situations, roll up your sleeves & get the job done
At a minimum, you have...
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Product Development , Product Management or a related discipline
- 3 years of experience in product development, project management, brand management or category development
- Solid understanding on how to develop a product strategy, outline a product roadmap & work cross-functionally on execution
- Experience analyzing & synthesizing data into clear, actionable insights
- Demonstrated success in program or project management
- Success in leading cross-functional teams
- Experience in Operations/Supply chain management is a plus
- CPG, D2C subscription, FoodTech or Retail experience is a plus
- Strong technical skills in google sheet & project management tools
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders in a highly matrix environment
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because they are a protected veteran.