Squarespace is looking for product leaders to build products that help people with creative ideas succeed. We believe the next generation of business will compete by building outstanding brands & connecting directly with their customers: our suite of tools help them do that. We empower our product teams to solve hard problems customer & business problems in ways that our customers love, yet work for our business. As a Technical Product Manager for our internal platform you will work at the intersection of technology & product in order to lay the foundation for all our product teams to move quickly.You'll report to a product lead within the Platform team.
At this time, all Squarespace employees are working remotely until June 2021. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 to determine if & when it is safe to return to our offices.
- Build software & glue between a diverse set of engineering, data science, product partners to support decisions affecting millions of users
- Balance immediate stakeholder needs vs longer term vision
- Understand & prioritize requests from multiple engineering teams within different product groups
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify root problems & determine solutions to address the problems
- Help with the shaping the creation of internal shared platforms & APIs
- 5+ years of product management experience
- 2+ years in a technical role, such as a Software Engineer, Data Scientist, or Product Manager on a technical product.
- Preferably a technical degree, such as Computer Science or Math.
- Preferably experience building platforms
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Free lunch & snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) & pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.