Strategist, CRM & Email
CRM & Email Any Location - Full Time
We are looking for a seasonedStrategist, CRM & Emailwith client-facing experience to join our growing team.
This position will work closely with other email strategists & with our clients to help lead advanced retention/email programs. This role will be hands-on in developing email logic, analyzing performance metrics, monitoring deliverability, & will be responsible for managing expectations with clients as well as internal teams.
Our team is growing, fun, & passionate about breaking records for our clients. We genuinely love the online space & are online marketing & technology nerds at heart. We bring on folks who have a sense of humor, & want to learn & grow.
- Lead clients & support specialists on email marketing strategy
- Implement key divisional projects across applicable accounts
- Provide key analysis & recommendations for new & existing client email series, triggers & automation
- Analyze data & metrics in regards to campaign health
- Daily use of email service platforms (i.e. Klaviyo, Salesforce, Bronto, etc.)
- Analyze & provide recommendations (if necessary) on client email list health & segmentation strategy
- Provide assistance & key recommendations for any deliverability issues that arise with key email providers
- Mentor specialists & coordinators on client relationship building & technical skills
- Lead accounts while delegating tasks & supporting analysts & account managers
- Learning on the Fly - Learns quickly when facing new problems, relentless learner, open to change, improves, enjoys challenges & finding solutions
- Presentation Skills - Effective in a variety of formal presentation settings, gains positive attention, changes tactics that aren't working
- Customer Focus - Dedicated to meeting & exceeding expectations to customers, establishes & maintains effective relationships with clients
- Action Oriented - Enjoys working hard, full of energy for new challenges, seizes opportunity
- Functional/ technical skills - Strong functional & technical knowledge & skills within various ESPs
- Creativity - Comes up with new & unique ideas, original, & always adds value to brainstorming
- Peer Relationships - Finds common ground/solves problems for the good of all, solves problems with peers, is a team player, collaborates & supports peers
- Minimum of 3 years email strategy experience & ownership: have experience developing and/or managing strategic email initiatives either client-side at an enterprise brand, or agency-side.
- Minimum 2 years in eCommerce or with retail brands.
- Client-facing: be able to navigate complex client needs & diverse personalities
- Ability to dive in & find answers to questions that may not yet be documented
- Advanced mail strategy experience: have experience developing and/or managing strategic email initiatives, either client-side or via an agency.
- Advanced understanding of email deliverability
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong project/time management skills
- Deep understanding of the latest trends/challenges/capabilities in the email marketing space
- Minimum of two years experience with mid to high volume email marketing campaigns
About Tinuiti: Tinuiti is a performance & data-driven digital marketing leader, focused on every aspect of the customer journey across the quadropoly of Google, Facebook/Instagram, Amazon, Apple, & beyond. We believe success requires specialization across all channels, & our offerings cover the full spectrum from paid to earned to owned media. Our goal when we come to work every day is simple - to grow happiness. For our clients, their customers, our people & our partners. Growing happiness guides everything we do & our core values - Unleash Greatness, Never Stop Learning, Ignite Your Passion, Thankful Living, & Inspire Innovation & Change - inspire us to maintain a culture where our people take pride in their work & have fun doing it.
Disclaimer: This description has been designed to indicate the general nature & level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, & qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Tinuiti is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Working Conditions: Working indoors, sitting at a computer for extended periods of time, lifting no more than 10 pounds.