CommonBondis buildingavalues-driven, customer-centric financial services company.Our missionis tochangethe way people think about student loans. We accomplish this with lower interestrates,a state-of-the art technology platform, andcaringcustomer service.We also are theonlyfinancial services companywitha 1-for-1 social program:For every loan funded, we fund the education ofa child in the developing world. CommonBond has been named to the World's 50 Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company, the 50 Best Places to Work by, & the Forbes Fintech 50. Weare backed by great investors, have an awesome team, & are looking for our next great team member.
We are looking for a MarketingAnalystto help rapidly scale marketing & customer growth for our student loan refinance business line.You will have a high degree of responsibility & visibility to drive customer acquisition for one of our core business lines.We place high importance on customer growth, because we know that the morecustomerswe acquire the more we can help people take control of their student loans & financial futures & themore impact were able to have funding educations for children in need through our 1-for-1 social promise.
While no two days are the same, below is a summary of what you can expect in this role:
- Managedigitaldirect response marketing initiatives, including Display, Social,SEM, SEO,and programmaticdirect mail.
- Work with outside media vendors to scope new opportunities & optimize existing campaigns.
- Mangeprogrammatic retargeting campaigns, includingtracking & pixel implementationacross CommonBond assets.
- Implementsegmentation strategiesleveraging CommonBond data & user observations.
- Identifyopportunitiesforproduct feature development & user experience enhancement that will drive customer growth.
You have a strong interest in driving growth & a track record of doing so. Youre also eager to work in a fast-paced startup environment & to drive (and be recognized for) significant impact on the most important company goals. The ideal candidate:
- 2+years ofconsumermarketing experience with a proven track record of driving customer growth.
- Strongdataand reportingskills includinginterpretation of results.
- Proficiency in Excelandability to quickly learn & operatebusiness intelligence tools.
- Experience with direct response digital channels.
- A strong match for our culture: empathy for & connection with our customer while being focused, hardworking, & kind.
- Committed to getting better through testing & iteration: the ideal candidate is extremely curious, loves to learn through well executed tests, & is committed to finding better ways to achieve goals by going deeper into problems than others are willing or able to do.
- Roll-up-your-sleeves mentality were a small team & everyone gets their hands dirty to get stuff done.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.