Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Product & Services Marketing & supporting the VP of Partner Marketing Services, the Director of Solutions & Product Marketing is a new role at Visa created to focus on products & solutions developed for our Seller audiences. You will be responsible for establishing yourself as a value-add member of the marketing team who will influences the product & solutions capabilities of the overall marketing organization. Through research, insights & clear understanding of customer segments you will be responsible for delivering customer & client centric messaging, toolkits & go-to-market plans that differentiate Visa with Sellers around Asia. You will work closely with the greater Regional marketing organization, regional Product Team & B2B Solutions Team, as well as the global B2B & product marketing organization to enhance the profile of the Products & Services Marketing team & whenever relevant pitch the value of Marketing Value Added Services to internal & external stakeholders . You are a strategic thinker & obsessed with evangelizing Visa's products & solutions to our current & future customers & partners in our Visa network.
You will collaborate across our global & regional marketing & communications teams to develop & deliver innovative programs & content that drive demand for Seller Products. Attention to detail & eye for quality are critical to your success, & you will be the biggest advocate for the Visa brand - in everything from product design to communications. You are obsessed with tracking performance, & always have the data to prove what's working & what isn't. You are an extension of Visa's Product Organization, regularly collaborating with product managers, product strategists, engineers & sales; it is a balancing act that requires strong relationship-building & influence skills, including knowing when to push back & when to dive in.
- Lead development of marketing strategies & plans for Seller Solutions that differentiate our offerings, communicate value to our customers & lead to successful & measurable outcomes
- Gather market & competitive intelligence & be the expert on the Seller audience, who are they, how they buy & their biggest issues & opportunities, synthesize the deep insights to develop value propositions & messaging
- Perform market segmentation & targeting, developing buyer journeys & personas that help the team develop the right products & understand our market opportunity
- Be a Visa brand advocate, working across Brand, Product, UX/UI & sales teams to develop & integrate prominent Visa branding within the product experience
- Oversee development of sales enablement & audience educational content to support internal & external stakeholders.
- Develop marketing playbooks for Seller Solutions use cases that contain positioning, messaging, audience engagement strategies, campaign creative framework, media strategy & finished campaign assets to drive awareness, understanding & demand generation with targeted customers in partnership with regional & global marketing & product teams.
- Align with Asia wide teams to identify priority events, then develop & deliver event content & engagement strategies to drive awareness of Visa's offerings & engage targeted customers
- Develop digital content (web & social media) & engagement strategies, oversee site development & global rollout to optimize client engagement & lead generation
- Partner with Regional Marketing, Product, Sales & Visa University teams to execute internal & external training programs & webinars
- Own & manage the marketing budgets for your portfolio, including ongoing management of agencies, production costs, & campaign planning to optimize investments that achieve business goals
- 12 years experience working in a product management or product marketing function & / or within a marketing strategy & operations practice
- Strong strategic thinker with a results orientation who approaches any challenge with thoughtfulness, drive, & appropriate urgency
- Audience-focused mindset, with a demonstrated track record of discovering key insights
- Strong design & story-telling skills. Highly proficient in PowerPoint.
- Strong executive presence with highly effective written & verbal communication skills including the ability to present with impact
- A great team member who adds energy, ideas & fun to our team & corporate culture
- Strong planning, organizational & problem solving skills
- Solid financial & analytical acumen with strong ROI orientation
- Global sensibilities & an empathetic outlook to work well with other markets & cultures around the world
- Knowledge on the agile framework & pragmatic marketing model
- Familiarity with the marketing tech stack (sales & marketing automation & measurement tools such as Salesforce, Marketo, Eloqua, AEM & Google Analytics)
- Bachelor's degree in business or marketing; MBA preferred.