Since 2011, General Assembly has transformed tens of thousands of careers through pioneering, experiential education in todays most in-demand skills. As featured in The Economist, Wired, & The New York Times, GA offers training in web development, data, design, business, & more, both online & at campuses around the world. Our global professional community boasts 40,000 full- & part-time alumni & counting.
In addition to fostering career growth for individuals, GA helps employers cultivate top tech talent & spur innovation by transforming their teams through strategic learning. More than 21,000 employees at elite companies worldwide have honed their digital fluency with our corporate training programs. GA has also been recognized as one of Deloittes Technology Fast 500, & Fast Company has dubbed us leaders in World-Changing Ideas as well as the #1 Most Innovative Company in Education.
We are seeking a Student Experience Associate. This role will be responsible for student & course operations & seek to find process efficiencies on campus. Youll be responsible for driving a positive experience for all incoming part time & immersive students, & streamlining all student on-boarding processes.
- Owning & iterating upon current student onboarding (welcome email, prework, course trackers, Schoology, Slack, Github, etc)
- Collect student data pre-course & share results with Instructor Management team
- Track & monitor customer service inbox & respond to all student inquiries within 24-48 hours
- Develop a baseline understanding of all GA Education Product lines
- Help facilitate student orientation, including scheduling & sending event reminders
- Set up & implement a collections strategy; ensure that all payments are made on time
- Offboard students by sending letters of completion to qualified students & removing students from in-course tools & resources
- At least 1 year of work experience, preferably in a customer service role
- Highly organized
- Great written & verbal communication skills
- Tech & system savvy; familiar with Google Suite
- Customer focus
- Drive for results
- Problem solving
- Data driven