We are looking for an extremely talented Senior Software Engineer to join our newly established Marketing IT Team. You will ultimately be part of a global agile group that is responsible for developing best in class marketing software. The position will require a candidate to design, develop, maintain, & scale Pelotons core products & features.
- Being a hands-on contributor is a key responsibility in this role
- Design, develop, maintain, & scale Pelotons Marketing IT systems & services
- Participate in operational design & code review
- Develop one or more major areas of Peloton's Marketing IT stack
- Find creative, elegant & maintainable solutions to complex problems
- A good team player, works, & communicates well with others
- Advocate best practices (unit/automation testing, code reviews, code quality, etc.)
- Continually look for opportunities to improve our core applications, features, process & business
- Minimum of 5+ years of software development experience
- Minimum of 3+ working with SQL and/or NoSQL databases, including MySQL, Redshift, SQL Server.
- Minimum of 1+ years of experience as a Senior Software Engineer
- Proven technical knowledge of marketing, marketing platforms & point system solutions, demand generation, & lead management.
- Expert admin level experience of Marketing Automation Systems (Eloqua, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Simon Data), Website Systems (Drift, ON24, Optimizely, Clearbit, etc.)
- Experience designing, estimating, & implementing complex systems
- Proven understanding of software development best practices & design patterns
- Experience working in an agile environment that follows Scrum or other agile methodologies
- Knowledge of data management, business intelligence methodologies, & OLAP tools highly desired.
- Must be able to work independently & apply good judgment.
- Must be able to work within a team both as a leader & as a team member.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.