Curious about what its like to work at the worlds number 1 discovery platform as a Technical Support Engineer? Were glad you asked!
Please submit all resumes in English.
What is the key purpose of a Technical Support Engineer?
As a Technical Support Engineer on the Advertiser Professional Services team in New York, you will provide expert service to Taboola's customers, troubleshooting complex database & backend technology issues.
What skills & qualifications do I need?
For this role it is essential that you have:
- At least one year of experience in a technical support position
- Passion for developing creative technical solutions
- Knowledge of business processes, workflows, & ability to provide structured formal documentation
- Fluent in English
What will I be doing on a day-to-day basis?
As a Technical Support Engineer you will:
- Perform in-depth troubleshooting including database analysis & reading system logs to solve complex support issues
- Manage assigned cases to meet service agreement levels
- Provide ongoing support & case management for top clients
- Work with several departments across Global Support, Professional Services, R&D, Sales, & Account Management
- Write technical notes & troubleshooting procedures to be used by the Global Support Organization
- Develop a deep knowledge of Taboola-specific technology issues
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here, they are able to discover their best professional selves, explore where they can grow, & learn from & together with smart & talented people.
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our publisher partners include NBCU, ESPN, Bloomberg, IMDb & Business Insider. Our advertiser clients include Wells Fargo, Toyota, Pinterest, Expedia & Salesforce.
- Taboola NYC offers generous health, medical & dental coverage, 401k matching, a fully-stocked kitchen, & various gym partnerships.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
Its easy, submit your CV by clicking the Apply button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.