Iterable is the growth marketing platform that enables brands to create, execute & optimize campaigns to power world-class customer engagement across email, push, SMS, in-app & more with unparalleled data flexibility. We are an integrated, cross-channel solutionIterable is built for marketers, trusted by engineers, & designed with intelligence. We know this space well: our product team built the growth systems that powered Twitters early success. We've recently raised a $50M Series C from top-tier investors like Index Ventures & CRV, & hundreds of companies like Zillow, SeatGeek, & Box rely on us to captivate their many millions of users.
Iterable's momentum grows daily & there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work for two years running, earned ourselves a top 20 spot among the SaaS 1000, & we host an annual growth marketing conference where innovative marketers around the world come to share ideas. We have a nation-wide presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, & Denver, plus were expanding internationally as we open an office in London.
As a member of Iterables Customer Success team, you will be responsible for customer relationships & will be tasked with making sure they are happy & getting as much value as possible from the product. You will build relationships with stakeholders across the company with the goal of expanding the use of Iterable as appropriate. This is a key position for the company. We have had very few customer losses & we intend to keep it that way. Keeping customers happy & productive is core to our mission.
In addition, as a member of the Customer Success team, you will relay product feedback from our most important clients back to the engineering team. You will also QA new features & generate new support documents.
- Take on customer relationships from Sales once a customer signs up for Iterable
- Understand how customers are using the product & find ways for them to use it more effectively & increase ROI
- Lead regularly scheduled check-ins & monitor client satisfaction
- Serve as the voice of the customer to prioritize feature requests & platform improvements during product discussions
- Identify new business opportunities & develop strategic initiatives for ensuring customer retention & expansion
- Maintain a trusted advisor relationship with each assigned client
The Ideal Candidate Will Be/Have:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in a customer facing role at a SaaS company
- Understanding of, & interest in, Customer Success as a career
- Exceptional communication & interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to understand technical concepts & problem solve
- Desire to teach customers about the platform
- Passion for startups, software, & SaaS products
- Some experience in sales or negotiation
- Experience with email marketing, push, or SMS software
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Unlimited PTO, great work/life balance, & fantastic location
- Daily lunch stipend (M-F) + unlimited snacks/beverages
- Generous monthly Employee Wellness Allowance
- Professional Development Allowance of $300/quarter
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
Iterable is proud to be an equal opportunity employer & strives to build a diverse & inclusive team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Last Update: 09/16/2019