About Walmart Media Group
At Walmart,weveledretailforover60 yearsbykeeping our customers needs at the center of everything we do. Ourlatestinnovationsleverageouronlinereachandmassive network of physical storestosave160 million weekly omnichannelcustomerstime andmoneyin waysnootherretailer canmatch.
WalmartMedia Group isbuildingarobustin-houseadvertisingbusinessthatskey to Walmarts growth strategy.Wepartnercloselywith brandsonstrategiesand solutionsthatharnessWalmartsunparalleledomnichannelinfluence.Wedeliverrelevantretail adsand experiencesthatconnectour customerswith thebrands andproducts they love.AndweuseWalmartsproprietaryonline & in-storedata,encompassing95% of American households,tomeasurecampaign-correlatedsales on oursiteand in our stores.
Walmart isnt simply the worldsmost successfulretailerwere the worlds largest company.This is a unique opportunity tobe part ofahigh-visibility teambacked bythe most talented retail colleagues in the world andoversix decadesof success.Join us.
- Collaborate with Art Directors, Designers, & Copywriters to create & produce compelling digital solutions that align with all requirements & business objectives outlined in project briefs
- Execute multiple creative concepts & design solutions under the guidance of Art Directors to translate business needs into creative solutions
- Ensure projects are delivered with both Walmart & partner brands in mind
- Explore trends & competitive landscape & incorporate appropriate use of color, type, tone & style in digital design standards
- Assist Art Directors in developing & communicating brand/visual style guidelines & standards
- Familiarity with designing for web, mweb, & app, keeping the user journey in mind
- 4-6+ years of creative experience, especially in omni channel, multi-brand retail industry
- College degree; BA or BFA preferred in Graphic Design or advertising
- Passion for design & advertising
- Expert knowledge of design, typography, photography, layout principles, & production process
- Fluent understanding of current digital trends & social landscape
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe CC: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign are must, knowledge of After Effects is a plus
- Solid organizational skills, detail-oriented, capable of working on multiple projects concurrently in a very fast paced environment, & ensuring that quality deliverables are achieved on time
- Strong relationship-building skills, ability to work with a variety of people in various disciplines, & enjoys working with others & collaborating with positive attitude
- Exceptional communication & presentation skills, both written & verbal
- The drive to excel & succeed; self-motivated, managing projects effectively
- Passion for Walmart, our partners, products, & marketing