Who we are
DoubleVerify is a leading software platform for digital media measurement, data & analytics. DVs mission is to be the definitive source of transparency & data-driven insights into the quality & effectiveness of digital advertising for the worlds largest brands, publishers & digital ad platforms. DVs technology platform provides advertisers with consistent & unbiased data & analytics that can be used to optimize the quality & return on their digital ad investments. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital advertising ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
What youll do
As the IR Coordinator, you will be responsible for all IR-related coordination & logistics & will also provide administrative & project-related support to our G&A leadership team.
- Facilitate investor/analyst meetings including calls, roadshows, conferences & Analysts days including:
- Coordinate across executive calendar
- Arrange travel itineraries & all bookings
- Manage internal resource needs (conference rooms, internal meetings, technology support, etc.)
- Maintain the IR CRM database by ensuring the prompt entry of meetings & feedback into the CRM
- Create & maintain IR calendar of events & IR inbox
- Create investor profiles & share ownership information prior to every investor meeting
- Issue all IR press releases
- Comply with the NYSE market alert policy when relevant
- Ensure conference presentations are webcast & accessible on the IR website
- Manage the CRM for the IR website & update the website regularly
- Collect & aggregate analyst models
- Manage IR vendor relationships & process invoices
- Update the IR presentation in power point including charts, tables, graphs, etc. as well as other communication materials
- Maintain IR folders & filing system
- Own general ad-hoc admin tasks
Who you are
- 2 years of experience providing corporate-level support in a highly professional work environment.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Experience with event coordination
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion, & work with professionals & executives inside & outside the company.
- Excellent attention to detail & organization skills in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written, verbal & interpersonal communication skills
- Self-starter with a curious nature & a drive to continuously optimize.
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment with independence, & capacity to manage ever-changing priorities
- Proven ability to meet deadlines & prioritize workload
- Desire & aptitude to learn new concepts quickly
- Ability to manage administrative details independently, while exercising good judgment in keeping team members well informed
- Resilient team player who is goal-orientated & demonstrates a high level of commitment