January 2022 - Dutch Speaking Associate Client Services Team
FAQs can be found here.
What should the start of your career look like? Do you look for an introduction to the world of business & exposure to a wide variety of industries? A role offering autonomy & measurable personal impact? A clear path towards leading your own team & managing blue-chip client relationships in two years time? Running your own multimillion-dollar book of business in five years?
If this resonates with you, read on.
AlphaSights is the worlds knowledge partner, comprised of ambitious professionals committed to accelerating progress for our clients & our people alike. From the moment you join us as an Associate, youll have significant autonomy & personal responsibility. Youll receive training & professional development opportunities to help you excel in your role. Hard work, drive, & a commitment to delivering results will put you on a path to becoming a Manager in around two years from joining us, & a Vice President in around five.
All along, youll be working in the company of like-minded, driven colleagues from across the globe: we work as one global team thats dedicated to growing our business, improving ourselves, supporting one another, & celebrating wins together. Our alumni go on to join some of the worlds most prestigious companies or pursue further study at top graduate schools.
AlphaSights provides global investment & business professionals with on-demand access to business expertise across all industries & geographies. Through AlphaSights, decision makers from investment management, private equity, management consulting, & corporates connect with a dynamic network of industry experts that provide qualitative & quantitative market insights, industry expertise, & execution support. Leveraging cutting-edge technology & our global team of 1000+ professionals in nine offices on three continents, we support our clients 24/7 around the globe. AlphaSights regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world. Learn more at alphasights.com.
In 2020, AlphaSights UK placed 39th & 9th in the UKs Best Workplaces & Best Workplaces for Women rankings respectively.
As an Associate, youll act as the connection point between our clients & industry experts. Your role is to understand clients knowledge gaps & identify experts with the knowledge that can address them. Youll need to think quickly yet critically to identify the worlds best experts with the right experience & insights to address our clients questions. Youll spend considerable time on phone & email reaching out to people & assessing whether they possess the knowledge our clients seek, & youll connect qualified experts to our clients.
Working on several client requests at once, youll quickly develop effective project, client, communication, & time management skills. This is a fast-paced, sales-orientated role with a clear focus on results & revenue generation, & Associates who succeed at AlphaSights often embark on successful careers in commercial & operational leadership.
Find out more about the AlphaSights career path here.
- Understand client requests & conduct high-level industry research to deepen grasp of client knowledge gaps
- Conduct extensive industry expert searches on various platforms, such as internal databases & external recruiting platforms
- Recruit industry experts through warm & cold email & phone outreach
- Engage industry experts through effectively communicating the AlphaSights value proposition, gaining their interest in client projects, assessing their suitability & negotiating the terms of engagement
- Connect clients with industry experts through one to one interactions, by coordinating diaries, scheduling phone calls & other interaction types, & ensuring interactions take place
- Deliver excellent client service through proactive follow up & making recommendations for next steps
What We Look For
AlphaSights welcomes candidates with different backgrounds & experiences. Below are some qualities that many of our successful applicants possess.
- Innate curiosity & excitement about the world of business, ideally evidenced through extracurricular activities & work experience
- The drive to push past obstacles & go beyond comfort zones to meet & surpass client expectations
- Demonstrated ability to think of creative solutions amidst ambiguity, manage multiple projects & approach change with positivity
- An ability to build new relationships & effectively work with a diverse range of teammates, clients & experts
- A growth mindset with the ability to develop in your role over time, seek out feedback, & view setbacks as learning opportunities
- Confident with working in a fast paced & results driven environment with monthly targets
You can find out more about the attributes we look for here.
What we offer
- A competitive base salary plus monthly bonus
- The opportunity to gain transferable skills, including: building client relationships, sales, influencing & negotiation, commercial acumen & business communication, project management, & prioritisation
- A team-oriented, high-support, high performance culture emphasizing continuous feedback, professional development, & celebrating wins
- A professional development team that works to ensure that youre supported in role
- A clear career trajectory within our firm & support to navigate your broader career ambitions
- Comprehensive company sponsored private medical scheme
- Pension scheme
- Subsidized lunch program, monthly team events, free breakfast & snacks
- Weekly exercise classes & corporate gym discounts
- 0-2 years work experience
- Bachelor's degree, with strong academic credentials
- Noteworthy extracurricular activities & work experience
- Fluency in English & native-level Dutch proficiency is essential
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At AlphaSights, we believe that investing in DEI is the right thing to do & is vital to driving progress. We go the extra mile to build teams of people with diverse backgrounds & experiences, because diversity of thought drives innovation & knowledge diffusion which creates value for our clients, employees, & society.
We are a people-centric company, where every person is evaluated based on their merit. Our action plan is clear: recruit top talent based on our core values, invest massively in peoples development, & follow a structured DEI strategy so that everyone is always treated equitably & with respect.