WHO WERE SNIFFIN FOR
Your entrepreneurial mindset means you are continually curious, especially when it comes to what is driving KPIs. Because youre both technically savvy & a people person, youre great at leveraging all available resources to achieve your goals. You attack problems with exceptional analytical & conceptual thinking, but you also use your business intuition & great attention to detail to find the answers. When youre confident in what you know, youre passionate & effective at sharing that knowledge with your team.
- Asking & answering insightful questions quantitatively.
- Serving as a liaison between Data & Supply Chain Analytics.
- Ensuring the accuracy of data & alignment with management KPIs by applying best practices: data integrity, test design, validation, & documentation.
- Creating, automating, & maintaining reporting.
- Building expertise in Supply Chain Analytics & its associated data.
- Using insights to drive better business outcomes.
- Assisting with budget planning, forecasting, & other quantitative tasks.
- 1-3 years of experience in a BI role.
- Familiarity with Supply Chain Analytics / concepts.
- Designed, developed, & maintained ongoing metrics & analysis.
- Hands-on experience creating & presenting reports to communicate insights & drive decision making.
- Ability to pull data from multiple sources & convert it into organized & comprehensive datasets.
- Experience with BI data visualization & delivery tools such as Power BI, Tableau, Quicksight, etc.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Solid skills in SQL.
- Highly skilled in Excel (Power Query) as well as Google Sheets.
- Solid understanding of statistical concepts & terms.
- Excellent reading comprehension, even on highly technical topics.
- Bachelors degree in business, economics, math, science, management, or a related field.