Omada Health is on a mission to inspire & engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
The Senior Financial Analyst will report to the Manager of FP&A & manage our financial forecast, annual planning, executive dashboards, & preparation of Board of Directors/Investor materials. This role will have direct visibility to the senior leadership team & will have direct impact on the business. We're a fast-growing company & need someone who thrives wearing multiple hats at a multitude of levels of responsibility.
If you are a go-getter & not scared of change, then you are who we need!
- Responsible for financial planning & analysis across Omadas product lines
- Create dynamic & nimble models for Quarterly Business Reviews as well as Board of Directors meetings
- Serve as a key point of contact for revenue, expense, & headcount planning/forecasting & also continually improving on these processes
- Lead the coordination, organization & execution of quantitative & qualitative analysis. Activities such as month end variance analysis, ad hoc financial/business reporting, pricing analysis, investor reporting, dashboard creation/maintenance
- While financial analysis will play a critical role in succeeding in this role, the emphasis is on applying your overall analytical skills to become a highly valued cross functional business partner
- Must demonstrate strategic, analytical, interpersonal, organizational, & communication skills
- Acquire & maintain an understanding of the strategies, priorities & issues within in the US healthcare system
- Thrives in a fast paced environment where ambiguity is the norm, things are constantly changing, & customer service to business partners is a top priority
You will love this job if you:
- Bachelor's degree in a business related field (Finance, Accounting, Economics, etc)
- 3 to 5 years of work experience in FP&A/Corporate Finance/or Accounting at a fast growing tech company preferred
- Experience in budgeting, forecasting, & business partnering
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Google Sheets, Google Slides
- Experience with Financial systems (ex. Netsuite, Anaplan) preferred
- Demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines without compromising quality of work
- Ability to prioritize work in a fast paced environment with multiple projects & deadlines
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, & connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, & vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Stipend for professional development
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- Healthy snacks & meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering opportunities, plus one day off per year to volunteer
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada is a digital care program that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable lifestyle change. Working primarily through health plans, employers, & integrated health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals at risk for, or dealing with, type 2 diabetes & hypertension, as well as anxiety & depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, a proprietary technology platform, & curriculum tailored to an individual's specific conditions & circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 300,000 participants to date. Omada partners include Cigna, Kaiser Permanente, Blue Cross Blue Shield Minnesota, & other leading health plans.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, & ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated & leveraged to inform better design & business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.