As a member of the Operations team, the Senior Ad Operations Manager, will be part of a regional team responsible for the set-up, optimization, performance & general stewardship of advertising campaigns. The Senior Ad Operations Manager will support the Associate Director of Account Management, in their account cultivation & growth efforts, managing a portfolio of 20-30 strategic client initiatives both in a managed service & programmatic capacity. The Senior Ad Operations Manager will also oversee the accurate tracking of data related to campaign delivery & will be responsible for timely & effective communication both to internal parties & to clients.
The Senior Ad Operations Manager will be responsible for achieving the following outcomes within the first year:
Basics & Cultivation of Accounts
- Within 1 month of hire: successfully complete formal onboarding program.
- Within 3 months of hire: demonstrate ability to manage 10-12 campaigns autonomously & mentor junior staff members.
- Within 6 months of hire: demonstrate ability to manage 20-30 strategic campaigns autonomously & utilize relationships built within the region to identify additional opportunities for account growth.
- Within 9 months of hire: represent Teads externally at agency, client & trading desk meetings.
- Within 1 year of hire: establish area(s) of expertise & project management efficiency programs & processes within that area.
The ultimate aim of the Senior Ad Operations Manager is to achieve the outcomes listed above. In order to achieve those outcomes, we imagine that the Senior Ad Operations Manager will spend their time in the following ways:
Activation & Delivery
- Be lead point of contact for all client communication post-sale.
- Lead preparation for campaign activation through clear & concise communication efforts with client.
- Oversee post-sale process, including but not limited to: campaign set-up, pacing & delivery, incremental revenue generation & post campaign analysis.
- Analyze performance data to highlight key trends.
- Plan & execute multiple incremental revenue prospecting plans each quarter.
- Help internal staff development through consistent & thorough knowledge sharing exercises.
- A minimum of three years of relevant work experience at a digital media agency, publisher, SSP, DSP or AdTech company, with a majority of this work being dedicated to a Fortune 500 brand.
- Vast digital media industry knowledge & vested passion in understanding how trends impact day-to-day work, such as, but not limited to:
- Programmatic Advertising
- Performance Advertising (direct response)
- Header Bidding
- Open RTB Protocol
- Has a proven track record of exceptional time management effectively plans long-term & big picture projects, while maintaining day-to-day effectiveness.
- Continually promotes & achieves high standards of quality at work, applies attention to detail to execution & constantly looks for problems to solve & ways to improve.
- Has a track-record of meeting (or surpassing) ambitious goals in a fast-paced, competitive environment over a sustained period of time.
- Demonstrates comfort engaging with strategic clients, is an avid problem solver, proactive & a creative thinker.
- Is adept at navigating the intricacies of tactical systems & processes (e.g., third party ad servers, verification vendor platforms, DSPs, Salesforce, etc.)
- Cultivates & maintains strong, productive relationships with a range of internal & external stakeholders
- Possesses exceptional written & verbal communication skills.
- Takes a collaborative approach to their work; understands the limitations of their own perspective & works hard to understand the interests/perspectives of others.
- Team player.
===== About Teads =====
Teads, The Global Media Platform, is the single access point for advertisers to connect to the worlds best publishers & reach an audience of over 1.5 billion people every month.