WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 15 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, GigMasters, The Bump, How They Asked, Lasting, & more) inspire, inform, & celebrate our communities as they move through lifes milestones. From the proposal to creating a home, & starting a family together, were there for every step of the journey. Our couples & business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
The creative & well-organized Marketing Intern (you!) will assist in all things social media, marketing & community management for Two Bright Lights & How They Asked.You will bring a passion for the wedding industry & curate beautiful photography from our database of photographers & vendors to share through Two Bright Lights social media, marketing materials, & more. This entry-level position during the winter/spring months is a full-time role based out of our New York City office.
What you'll do
- Assist in all things social media, marketing & community management for Two Bright Lights & How They Asked
- Curate beautiful photography from our database of photographers & vendors to share through Two Bright Lights social media, marketing materials, & more
- Identify social-worthy proposals & pull images for How They Asked social media
- Assist with managing content calendars for Two Bright Lights & How They Askeds social platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Youtube, etc.) as needed
- Research trends in the social & digital landscape to implement across both brands to drive traffic & engagement
- Monitor analytics with the team to identify possible opportunities
- Help with editor mailers and/or email marketing materials, when necessary
- Assist with planning & production of Two Bright Lights events & webinars
- Assist in creation & execution of email marketing materials such as Pinterest templates, branded graphics, & more
What you bring to the team
- A positive can-do attitude & eagerness to learn
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- A great visual eye for photos & graphic design
- A sense of humor & wit
- Detail-oriented with excellent organization, & strong communication skills, both written & oral
- Passion for all things social media & digital marketing
- Proficiency in Google Apps, MS Word, Excel, & Canva
- Nice to have: experience in Adobe Creative Suite, social media scheduling tools (Later, Planoly), & video marketing platforms such as Animoto & TikTok
- Working toward or completed Bachelor's degree or higher
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume & invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, & apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW & make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You deeply understand our users & put them at the center of everything you do. You aim to serve & delight them every day.
- You are respectful & act with the highest integrity.
- You ask questions to understand a perspective & are comfortable respectfully challenging assumptions.
- You set clear ambitious goals. You anticipate obstacles, persevere, & are accountable for your commitments.
- You arent afraid to challenge the status quo & know that theres no such thing as failure if you learn from it.
- You seek out feedback & never settle in your quest to grow & develop. By being here, you make our company stronger.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience & we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. From flexible vacation & generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness & giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all elsein & out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.