Peloton is seeking an Apparel Production Assistant to join our team in New York, NY.
- Responsible for the end to end process for style creation in Peloton systems
- Generate & track purchase order (PO) creation, distribution & maintenance for all apparel & accessories
- Track & maintain WIP reports for weekly tracking from vendors partners
- Create & distribute UPC codes to vendors, communicate updates
- Partner closely with the production & logistic teams for packing list approval & shipment schedules to ensure timely delivery of product
- Liaison with accounts receivable for invoice processing
- Coordinate color standards for lab dip & strike off development
- Participate in weekly cross functional meetings & report on milestones
- Learn & develop production management skills
- Establish cross functional partnerships with Merchandising, Technical Design & Logistics teams at Peloton
- Develop working relationships with trim, fabric & apparel manufacturers
- Support the Production Manager in sourcing new vendors & suppliers
- 2+ years of experience in apparel production, active market preferred
- A go getter with a positive, no task too big or too small attitude
- Highly organized & detail oriented with strong time management skills
- Experience with apparel PLM & ERP systems, Netsuite a plus
- Strong communication skills; proven ability to organize multiple channels of communication
- Working knowledge of fabrics, garment construction & garment testing
- Eagerness & ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, driven by teamwork & collaborative innovation.
- Proficient in Excel & G Suite
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.