Using neuroscience-based assessments & machine learning algorithms, pymetrics is reinventing the recruiting industry by matching candidates to jobs & companies where they are most likely to succeed. We are leading the charge in an evolving industry & growing our amazing team to support the mission of using data to unleash one's full potential & remove bias from hiring.
We are looking for an Office Manager to oversee the day-to-day operations of pymetrics HQ in NYC. In this role, you will serve as a point of contact for building management, employees, guests, & vendors. The ideal candidate takes pride in establishing a welcoming, clean, & beautiful workspace. Your attention to detail is unrivaled; always finding a purpose for space & correcting the disorderly before it is brought to your attention. This is a great opportunity if you are passionate about employee happiness & making the workplace fun!
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Oversee expansion of office space
- Respond to day-to-day office issues & employee requests
- Manage & monitor office supplies, inventory, & swag
- Contract, negotiate with & oversee external vendors
- Create an office environment that promotes creativity & productivity
- Keep a pulse-check on office culture & organize social activities & events
- Ensure our office meets government regulations & environmental, health, & security standards
- Participate in special projects by department as needed