Asana is a leader in the Collaboration Work Management space with over 75,000 paying customers in 194 countries as well as strong penetration of the Fortune 500. After carefully building out the Enterprise Sales segment, Asana is now ready to scale that business pillar. We are already seeing strong growth & traction in key European markets & consequently we are investing.
As a member of our Enterprise Sales Team you will be responsible for prospecting into & growing customers in your territory. This is a highly collaborative role requiring a passion for building strong & lasting relationships which allow our largest customers to be, & feel, successful with Asanas solution/product & services.
The mission of the team is to become trusted & valuable partners to the worlds leading companies. The team helps global companies implement & scale best-in-class work-management software to enable productivity. Delivering on this you will partner closely with key stakeholders such as marketing, solution engineering, customer success & business development. With your partners, you will be leading our efforts to expand our footprint by aligning Asana software & services with the complex requirements of our largest global customers.
You will establish yourself as a trusted advisor to senior level users, decision makers & other key stakeholders such as procurement & IT, & develop a deep understanding of their business & the market in which they operate. You will also invest in & demonstrate an understanding of their strategy & how they execute it. You will act as the global single point of contact to our key EMEA customers conducting executive level commercial discussions related to the procurement of Asanas solution/product & services.
As the Enterprise Account Executive you will be the ultimate responsible for setting account goals, strategies & tactics for growth & then build account plans to deliver.
What youll achieve:
- Provide high-quality customer engagement activities in the function(s), use-cases & product/solution they are already invested in.
- Quickly gain knowledge & expertise of the work-management category) in order to communicate the value of Asana, benefits of new features, & enhancements to our global customers.
- Leverage executive relationships & executive sponsors to deepen Asanas relationships with customers.
- Be open, collaborative & customer-focused in all communications & transactions with colleagues & customers
- Build account plans for your named accounts that align with globally set strategy & identify key decision makers, regional approach, buying processes, current investment, product utilisation & new revenue opportunities.
- Negotiate & close all orders with the larger Asana investment in mind & provide post-contract support to ensure product delivery & satisfaction.
- Use Salesforce.com to track activities and, most importantly, accurately forecast your business
- Coordinate & delegate a cross-functional team of business development representatives, customer success managers, solution engineers & marketing to support your accounts.
- Maintain ongoing communication with your manager & global stakeholders to keep updated on development & opportunities
- Represent both market trends & customer needs to the Executive & Product teams to ensure we are both serving current needs well & evolving our portfolio to identify future customer needs.
- Share your successful selling strategies & lessons learned with the team
- BA / BSc in a related field
- 5/10+ years of experience in quota-carrying roles or equivalent sales consulting experience
- 3+ years in enterprise / global customer's sales
- Experience working cross-functionally to build & close global deals
- Experience managing executive level customers in net new & renewal environments :
- Experience selling to EVPs, CXOs & end-users (in the same sales cycle) in both individual & team sales environments
- Experience closing new business accounts & managing existing accounts
- Proven success in selling a brand new, disruptive technology
- Excellent communication & teamwork skills
- Demonstrated ability to generate a plan to ensure deep penetration into global accounts
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. More than 75,000 organizations & millions of users rely on Asana, including AirAsia, AllBirds, Grab, KLM Air France, Kohls, Sephora, Traveloka, & Viessmann. Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Workplace & the #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area by Fortune three years in a row, & one of Glassdoors ands Best Places to Work. With nine global offices, including a San Francisco headquarters & flagship offices in Dublin, New York, Sydney, & Tokyo, Asana is always looking for curious, collaborative, & mission-driven people to help us enable the worlds teams to work together effortlessly.