CLEARs mission is to strengthen security & create frictionless experiences for consumers. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics - your fingerprints, eyes, & face - we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 60+ airports & other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation & more with CLEAR.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we're working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 3+ million members across the country.
We are seeking a motivated, can-do Talent Sourcer to support CLEARs continued growth. The Talent Sourcer will focus on sourcing candidates across our functions & teams, working to find & attract top talent. You will play a major role in supporting the Talent Acquisition team in delivering a best in class hiring experience.
What You Will Do:
- Creative outreach & sourcing of active & passive candidates
- Identify & recommend new & creative ways to source & attract top talent across all hiring tools & platforms.
- Partner with recruiters on hiring priorities
- Work in collaboration with the Talent Acquisition team to consistently provide the best possible candidate experience
Who You Are:
- 1-2+ years of work experience in a high-volume, sourcing-heavy staffing firm or in-house sourcing or recruiting support role
- Proven Boolean master & high familiarity with recruiting platforms (LinkedIn, Indeed etc)
- Clear, concise, & engaging written communicator
- Organized, with strict attention to detail. Deadline-driven & punctual
- No job too small mentality