Warby Parker is on the lookout for an Executive Assistant to provide administrative support to several members of the companys Senior Leadership team. The go-getter in this role will be responsible for maintaining their calendars, scheduling meetings, coordinating travel, planning team activities, & executing other administrative needs that pop up day to day. Using detailed memos & an impeccable organization system, the Executive Assistant preps the business leaders for each workday (their timeliness depends on preparation & reminders!).
In addition to being ultra-organized, you'll thrive in this role if you're a sharp-as-a-tack communicator. The Executive Assistant facilitates high-energy & brand-appropriate email communication with some of Warby Parker's most important contacts, executes small projects, & also serves as a key member of our Communications team. Sound like the job for you? Great! Read on :-)
What youll do:
- Ensure a successful day-to-day schedule & workflow for Warby Parker executives
- Manage executives' calendars, scheduling all meetings & engagements requested of our executives & overseeing them through completion
- Handle all travel arrangements
- Anticipate how to make each day as successful as possible & act accordingly (e.g., complete necessary research, prepare materials in advance)
- Maintain relationships with Warby Parkers most important supporters, friends, & guests, communicating with them over email & in person
- Complete any additional administrative tasks required of the Senior Leadership team
- Assist the Brand team with small projects as needed
- Stay up-to-date on company happenings & priorities, keeping your finger on the pulse of the organization's needs
Who you are:
- Backed by 1-2 years of experience in an administrative role
- Incredibly detail-oriented & organized
- An optimistic, high-energy multitasker that stays cucumber-cool under pressure
- A skilled communicator (over email, in person, via carrier pigeon, all of it!)
- Drawn to supporting othersit's what makes you happy!
- Proactive. Proactive. Proactive.
- A go-getter with a no-task-is-too-big-or-too-small mentality
- Experience planning events
Some benefits of working at Warby Parker for full-time employees:
- Health, vision, & dental insurance
- Life & AD&D Insurance
- Flexible vacation policy
- Paid Holidays
- Retirement savings plan with a company match
- Parental leave (non-birthing parents included)
- Short-term disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Bereavement Support
- Optical Education Reimbursement
- Free eyewear
- And more (just ask!)
Warby Parker requires all newly hired in-person or hybrid employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date. Warby Parker is an equal opportunity employer & will provide reasonable accommodation, as necessary with federal, state, or local law, to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated.
Warby Parker, in good faith, believes that the posted salary range is accurate for this role in New York City at the time of posting. Warby Parker may pay more or less than the posted range based on factors such as relevant experience & skills, qualifications & location, among others. This range may be modified in the future. In addition to base salary, this role is also eligible to receive a cash bonus & an equity bonus as part of the total compensation package. Details & eligibility will be discussed during the application process.